AND NOW FOR THE BIG NEWS I TOLD YOU ABOUT….
either today or tomorrow, the daily blog will surpass ONE MILLION VIEWS since the blog started…THAT’S AWESOME…AND IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU!!! thank you from the bottom of my heart, and keep reading my daily blog!!
1. here come your tuesday funnies….
this one is hilarious!!!
the next one, as well, cracked me up this morning!!
2. today we find out whatever happened to PATTY HEARST…remember her? she is the newspaper heiress, kidnap victim, and convicted bank robber.
she was kidnapped by the SYMBIONESE LIBERATION ARMY, or “S.L.A.”, and eventually joined thier cause….a bit later she was arrested for bank robberty, convicted, spent almost two years in prison, and was pardoned by then PRESIDENT, JIMMY CARTER….his last official act before leaving office…
here she is back then….
PATTY HEARST is now 58 years old…here she is today…
3. i was watching “MATCH GAME” on tv the other day, when one of the panelists was the beautiful ADRIENNE BARBEAU…she played the daughter on “MAUDE.”
she also has many many very SULTRY photos that i cannot show here….ha ha….she was one gorgeous lady…
STILL IS TODAY…she is now 66 years old…here she is today…
4. by the way, did you know that her tv dad is still alive? yep..he is..his name is BILL MACY, and he’s now 89 years old…
her tv mom was the great BEA ARTHUR, who also starred in “GOLDEN GIRLS.” she died back in 2009 at the age of 86…she died on april 25, which is my beautiful wife and my anniversary….
here is one of the last photos taken of BEA ARTHUR before her death…
5. speaking of our anniversary, in april we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary….I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW TIME FLIES…IT’S AMAZING…it seems like we have only been married like ten years….God couldn’t have given me a better gift than my wife and boys….
6. HOW ABOUT THIS WEATHER? highs mostly in the upper 40′s and 50′s this week, except for maybe 35 on wednesday….this winter has been super amazing…if it would be like this every year, i would NEVER EVER complain about living in good old south dakota…
7. HEY, I NEED YOUR HELP…
i have a friend who is having a card shower for a lady who is turning 99. she doesn’t have many family members around, so a friend of mine wanted to honor with a ton of cards…..if you have the time, please send her a card…here’s the address:
avera mother joseph manor
1002 north jay street
aberdeen, s.d. 57401
she is receiving cards from every state in the nation, except the following…if you live in one of these states, be sure to pass a card along.
ALABAMA, DELAWARE, OHIO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MICHIGAN, NEVADA, NEW MEXICO, NEW JERSEY, AND VERMONT…
thank you in advance!!
8. some economists fear that rising inflation in the U.S. may increase violence….i highly doubt that…i mean, there could be an increase in drive by shootings, but nobody can afford the gas….
9. this is NUTS… a company in WISCONSIN is being criticized for offering walking tours of where serial killer JEFFREY DAHMER met his victims…they’re also offering you snacks on the trip…DO NOT EAT THE FINGER FOODS….
10. paramedics in COCONUT GROVE, CALIFORNIA, had to cut away a piece of a roof after a do-it-yourselfer accidentally nailed his finger to the roof with a nail gun…hospital officials said that the man ended up with a bad case of shingles….
11. VLADIMIR PUTIN won RUSSIA’S presidential election, but many think it was a fraud….but, PUTIN still maintains that he won 112 percent of the vote fair and square…
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Jack was first up in his foursome. Eyeing the ball, he swung his club and hooked his shot over the fence and down a road where the ball crashed through the windshield of an oncoming car. The startled driver lost control of his vehicle, and it spun into a parking lot and bounced off three cars.
Jack raced over to the crash scene and was relieved to find that no one was hurt. Almost immediately a policeman arrived and spotted Jack standing next to the crashed car eyeing his ball.
“Just what are you going to do about this?” demanded the policeman.
Jack looked up. “Well, the first thing I’m going to do is change my grip.”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!