when you rearrange the letters of a word, you get.... dormitory=dirty room presbyterian=best in prayer astronomer-moon starer desperation=a rope ends it the eyes=they see slot machines=cash lost in me snooze alarms=alas no more z's eleven plus two=twelve plus one and my all time favorite: mother-in-law= "woman hitler" those are funny, my friends....
1. if you don't have plans for sunday night, the youth of st. john's in hecla and the methodist church in hecla are putting on a baked potato supper with all the trimmings at st. john's in hecla from 5-7pm. it's a freewill offering, and i'd love to see you all there. it's a fund [...]
1. i never thought that i'd say it was good to get back to work...ha ha....spent the last 36 hours at home sick....woke up tuesday morning and couldn't swallow anything, so it would have made it hard to be on the radio, of course, maybe my show would have sounded better!!! ha ha 2. okay...here's [...]
1. well, as expected, and as i predicted, "no country for old men" was a big winner last night at the academy awards. it won "best picture of the year", and havier bardem won the best supporting actor. he is absolutely CREEPY as the villian in this movie. movie goers are lucky because you can [...]
1. yesterday the new england patriots decided not to put the franchise tag on randy moss, meaning that on february 29th, he becomes a free agent. the pats can still sign him on that day, HOWEVER, here's my prediction....if i know my egomaniac owner of the redskins, he'll throw a bundle of money at randy [...]
1. what a great weekend for movies in this area......two movies that are up for a bunch of oscars will be shown in aberdeen. one of my favorite movies of the year "no country for old men" is showing at carmike cinema 9 theaters....this is an incredible movie, and should win movie of the year [...]
another top eight list!!! top eight country songs you'll never hear.... 8. i still miss you baby, but my aims getting better. 7. her teeth were stained, but her heart was pure. 6. if the phone doesn't ring, you'll know it's me. 5. my wife ran off with my best friend and i sure miss [...]