1. it was a proud day in the dean household yesterday, as my son tyler WON the discus event at the lake region conference meet in ipswich...PLUS my son mitchell shot his PERSONAL BEST EVER in his event, too....and if that wasn't enough, my nephew corey once again won the triple jump......my boys OBVIOUSLY got … Continue reading random thoughts for wednesday april 30th, 2008
TOP TEN SIGNS THAT THE FOOTBALL PLAYER YOU DRAFTED WON'T MAKE THE TEAM.... 10. he appears to be real "touchy feely" in the huddles. 9. counting past four gives him cold sweats. 8. you keep catching him smelling dirty jock straps....(gross) 7. instead of a cool name like "the fridge" he's known as "the toilet." … Continue reading top ten signs that the football player you drafted won’t make the team
TOP ELEVEN THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT MY RADIO BUDDY, SCOTT SOLBERG!!! 11. he invented the singing mammogram. 10. he sends all of his faxes collect. 9. he became a millionaire by copyrighting the phrase "refridgerate after opening." 8. every spring he plants bird seed. 7. he bought a decaffeinated coffee table in barcelona. 6. … Continue reading top eleven things you never knew about scott solberg!!!
1. STUPID WEATHER....we're looking at another chance for snow this thursday night thru friday.....give it up mother nature....i'm sure i mentioned this before, but i was confirmed in campbell, minnesota on may 8th, 1979 and we had a BLIZZARD that day....some of my family was stranded in our home. 2. i had an incredibly lazy … Continue reading random thoughts for tuesday april 29th, 2008
8. not to cause panic or anthing...but WHY IS HE SITTING UP? 7. you know they touched the body up, because the shark still has one of his legs. 6. don't look now, fred, but you and the deceased have the exact same suit on. 5. hey, we're with publishers clearing house prize patrol and … Continue reading top eight things you never want to hear at a funeral…..
1. first and foremost, congratulations to my brother troy haaland for winning region one assistant coach of the year in boy's basketball. troy is the assistant coach of the warner monarchs. it's kind of a bittersweet award because my little brother won't be coaching the boys at warner anymore. he resigned to spend some more … Continue reading random thoughts for monday april 28th, 2008
1. first and foremost....happy 21st anniversary to beautiful wife, jeannie....she is the true love and true light of my life.....personally, i can't beleive she's put up with my antics for 21 years.....she's a saint....i love you honey...... 2. "harold and kumar at guantanamo bay" comes out at carmike cinema 9 theaters....i didn't like "harold and … Continue reading random thoughts for friday april 25th, 2008