1. you have to go to youtube.com and type in “new boston lead singer”, and watch the video of how this guy got to be the new lead singer of a legendary band….the guy worked at HOME DEPOT and was spotted on the internet by tom scholz the genius behind boston….it’s a crazy story and a true success story.
2. for future presidential elections and every other election, they should limit campaigning to 45 days out…..all of this stuff is getting crazy…….it gets too long and turns a lot of people off by the time we vote in november.
3. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE….there are tons of kids out on bikes and walking around…plus there are tons of people walking and running during this beautiful weather…when you’re driving be watching out for these people…ON ANOTHER NOTE…..SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU TO THE KID WHO WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS HIS FRIENDS BY GOING ACROSS SIXTH AVENUE ON HIS BIKE DURING A RED LIGHT…the car in front of me had to slam on it’s brakes, and the kid sat at the corner laughing and looking at his friends….THAT’S HOW TRAGIC ACCIDENTS HAPPEN…..
4. remember tony defranco from “tony defranco and the defranco family”? they had hits in the 70’s like “heartbeat it’s a lovebeat” and “abracadabra”. tony is now a real estate agent in california and i e-mailed him recently to try and get an interview for the morning show….no contact back from him yet….wouldn’t that be cool?
5. speaking of “what are they doing now?” 70’s heartthrob bobby sherman is now a police officer in los angeles……i saw a picture of him on the internet, and he goes to parties and signs autographs for people dressed in his cop uniform….funny stuff…..
6. john mccain’s daughter gave him a special “father’s day gift.” she decided to become a republican….ARE YOU KIDDING? she’s not already? you would think when your dad was an important figure in politics for over 30 years that she would have been there already…..just like i’m hoping chelsea clinton is a democrat…..you’d think kids would follow thier parents in their party, especially when that party is helping them to “bring home the bacon.”
7. on this date in 1989 john bobbitt married lorena gallo……a few years later their marriage was “CUT SHORT.” oooohhhhh…couldn’t resist that one, but it still causes massive pain in my body to think about what happened there…..
8. here’s the lowest of low…..some guy walked up to a 12 year old’s lemonade stand and stole almost 18 dollars from the young girl…..this all happened in indiana recently…the scum bag was arrested and is being held on 50,000 dollars bond….THROW THE BOOK AT HIM…
9. joan rivers was banned and kicked off a british television show for cussing….c’mon, these people had to know what they were getting into….that’s like hiring don rickles to lead your church services one sunday…..
THAT’S ALL FOR NOW…ENJOY YOUR WEDNESDAY….