1. yesterday i spend about an hour in the afternoon walking…then last night, instead of going to bed early, i went for another walk around 9:30….it’s amazing how good you feel when you get a little excersize…..hopefully this is the start of something beautiful.. ha ha
2. i spent last night making a couple of cd’s for the langford high school class of 1978 for their reunion…..i forgot how good the music was in 1977 and 1978….i would put those two years up against about any other two year period…..bee gee’s, andy gibb, kansas, styx, the baby’s, and a whole lot more…can’t beat it….
3. i’m so proud that i get to perform the ceremony of marriage for my nephew brandon and his love stephanie…the wedding is tomorrow in clark, and i’m heading there this afternoon for rehearsal….isn’t young love grand?
4. leave it to kevin mchale and the minnesota timberwolves to screw up something good….the t-wolves selected A.J. MAYO with the third pick, and recieved rave reviews from espn and other sporting entities….then in timberwolves fashion, after midnight,they traded o.j. mayo and three other players to the memphis grizzlies for their number five pick kevin love, and mitchell native mike miller….don’t get me wrong, i’m THRILLED that mike miller will be in a timberwolves jersey, but i don’t understand the rest of it…..i think it’s a total suck up thing…kevin love told timberwolves officials that he would study tapes of kevin mchale to become the player he is….i pray this works out, because the t-wolves have screwed up many other draft picks and trades, too.
5. HOW ABOUT THOSE TWINS? the twins have now won NINE games in a row…and they’ve won the last three series that they’ve played….keep her rolling, guys…..twins baseball is fun again, and they’re doing it without a lot of big names….that’s why they are so respected among other teams.
6. HOW IRONIC….a pittsburgh museum had to shut down an exhibit of THE TITANIC artifacts after a water pipe burst and flooded the building….it was the most realistic titanic exhibit ever, at no extra charge…..(man, you can’t make stuff like this up…..)
7. i saw this on tv last night…there’s a sex tape circulating of “mini me” vern troyer….he’s the little actor who played on the austin powers movie……gross….enough with the sex tapes, please….by the way, the girl in the video is an aspiring actress…what a coincidence…..she even has an acting book lying on a table in full view of the camera.
8. madylin sweeten, the young girl who played daughter “ally” on “everybody loves raymond” is 17 today….how can that be? plus comedian and movie producer mel brooks turns 82 on saturday…NOW THERE’S AN INCREDIBLY FUNNY MAN…
9. i noticed that “family guy” and ‘two and a half men” are finalists for emmy awards for best comedy….truthfully, there’s about five nominees i’ve never seen and a couple i’ve never heard of….i hope “the office” wins best comedy…..
10. i haven’t had a paper cut in months, and i have recieved two in a fifteen minute period this morning….paper cuts hurt like heck…..
THAT’S ALL FOR NOW…ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, AND BE SAFE, OKAY?