1. it’s so wonderful to have my wife and kids back in the house after they enjoyed three days in the twin cities…i FINALLY GOT A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP LAST NIGHT….today i feel rested for the first time since they left…it’s funny how you get used to having someone next to you and when they’re not there, it’s just not the same.
2. i did find one good thing that was positive about my family being gone…..when i washed clothes yesterday, the only socks in the dryer were MINE…it’s the first time in my life that i put socks together and every single sock in the dryer matched up with another one……
3. speaking of socks, THE MINNESOTA TWINS BEAT THE WHITE SOX AGAIN LAST NIGHT…the twins are now a half game out of first place, and can take over sole ownership of first place if they beat the white sox tonight….GO TWINS…by the way, espn and some other national media are crazy about the twins, because they win with no name players, and have the best farm teams in the world of baseball.
4. IT’S HEAVEN AT SEVEN…sunday night at seven the washington redskins play the indianapolis colts in a preseason “hall of fame game.” NFL IS COMIN’ BABY…hmmmm….i wonder what i’ll be doing sunday night….
5. i noticed my son mitchell has a new t-shirt from their trip to the twin cities…it says “DUNDER MIFFLIN PAPER COMPANY.” that’s the name of the company on “the office” starring steve carrell….”the office” is the very first show that all four of us have gone crazy over…we could watch episodes of that show every single day and not get tired of them….by far, the best cast on tv.
6. i know i’ll probably pay for this with a speeding ticket someday, but i really have trouble keeping my speedometer at 45mph in the 45 zone on the old warner highway…..IT DOES NEED TO BE 45 because of the residential area, but man, do i have trouble doing it. watch, now there will be 20 cop cars lined up waiting for me on that road.
7. there was a strong earthquake in california yesterday….some people thought the ground shook because one of the producers of “the dark knight” movie dropped a money bag on the ground.
8. rosie o’donnell is working on having a “variety show” on television soon….ummmmm….no thanks….
9. there’s a new glen campbell “tribute” album coming out where other stars play glen campbell’s songs….i usually love tribute albums, but this one sounds strange…some of the artists that will be covering glen campbell classics include green day, the foo fighters, john lennon, and the velvet underground…
10. tim mcgraw has launched a new cologne named ‘mcgraw.” that’s what i want…to smell like a sweaty country music star….tim mcgraw had this to say about his cologne…”creating this fragrance was a means of expressing myself and reaching out to people in a different way….i am always looking for new ways to connect to my fans…” (and new ways to take their money) ha ha ha ha
TH TH TH TH TH TH …THAT’S ALL FOLKS….happy wednesday…