1. i went golfing with my brothers troy and trevor yesterday at lee park….I GOT A HOLE IN NINE….ha ha ha….i’m a horrible golfer and my brothers are trying to help me out a bit…..
2. speaking of golfing, who is the genius that came up with the rule that when YOU get a hole in one, YOU have to buy a round of drinks for the house? it seems to me that if you are LUCKY enough to get a hole in one, YOU should get all the gifts from everyone else…..i don’t understand that one….if i ever ever ever get a hole in one, (not likely), then i’ll have to dish out 100 dollars worth of booze for everyone? not a chance……
3. i talked on monday about pastor ryan mutzenburger of claremont telling me that they ran into bunches of buffalo in the custer state park while we were all there, when we only saw about 16 buffalo…..well, pastor ryan was KIND ENOUGH to mail my family pictures yesterday of the buffalo ALL OVER THE ROAD, AND ALL OVER THE DITCHES…boy, did we miss the boat on that one….thanks ryan for the pics.
4. while at pierson ford broadcasting “live” yesterday, we had an indepth discussion in the waiting area about the future of brett favre…..my good friend, dennis thompson, who’s a died hard packer fan, said that he would cheer for the vikings if favre went there…..the lovely tanea of our station, whose also a died hard packer fan, said that she would burn her favre jersey and poster in our parking lot if favre becomes a viking….C’MON MINNESOTA, GET IT DONE….i want to see tanea do that……larry twiss of pierson ford said that viking fans don’t want the ‘circus’ and ‘distractions’ that come along with brett favre.
5. actress estelle getty, who played the older lady “sophia” on the golden girls has died at the age of 84….just think, she was one of the youngest of the five actresses on the show, and she played the oldest lady…..what a funny lady….
6. A WEEK FROM THIS SUNDAY, THE REDSKINS PLAY THE COLTS IN THE HALL OF FAME GAME….yeee haww….the nfl is coming….i just made my first payment the other day on the nfl package on my satellite….bring on the football, baby…..
7. singer jessica simpson has launched her “country music career”….ummmm……no thanks……
8. speaking of country artists, to me, kenny chesney is the most arrogant of the entire selection of singers…most artists are sincerely nice, but i found kenny extremely cocky and full of himself.
9. a 23 year old father in utah, has been charged with second degree child abuse after he left his TWO YEAR OLD SON in the car all by himself while “daddy” went to see the new batman movie “the dark knight.” a passerby found the boy as he was crying and sweating heavily…the ‘dad of the year’ said he left the window up, so that no one would steal his child…..HANG HIM…. this dad shouldn’t see the light of day for a long long time……and i think he loses his PRIVELEDGE of being a dad…..
10. i about drove my kids nuts in the black hills when i told them in every store we were in that i was looking for a “doo rag” or whatever you call them that bikers wear…….tyler would physically drag me away from them in the stores….i was totally joking, but it was fun….yeah, like i’m the biker type….i’m way too wimpy and nerdy to be one of the cool bikers in this area…
THAT’S ALL FOR NOW…HAPPY WEDNESDAY….jay