1. happy happy happy birthday wishes to MY SON TYLER…he turns 18 TODAY….my goodness, where did the time go? it feels like yesterday that i was rocking him to sleep in a chair…oh wait, that was yesterday…ha ha…..also happy birthday to OUR BELOVED NEWS DIRECTOR JAY KLEINKNECHT…he’s well over 25……..and one of my biggest sweethearts in the world, pearl stolle is celebrating birthday number 96 today….she still lives alone and is sharper than me…..
2. it’s amazing how fast the memories of your week long vacation can fade as soon as you get back to work…..it’s my first week back and i cannot wait for the weekend to get here…..
3. all this brett favre crap is starting to bug the heck out of me….either retire, or let the packers trade you….it’s ridiculous….
4. i really hope you come and see me in langford sunday afternoon at the car show…last year they had some BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC CARS…..this year promises to be bigger…..i’ll even hand out my “jay dean” trophy to my favorite car….this show is from 3-5 sunday in the park of the pines….lots of other actitivies too, in langford on sunday….
5. a couple of motorcyle deaths, a beam falls and hits an employee, a couple of bike accidents, and numerous car accidents lately……you just hate it when a rash of accidents happen like this….BE CAREFUL OUT THERE MY FRIENDS….
6. i was channel surfing last night, and it’s amazing how much nancy grace and keith olbermann make my blood boil…..i can watch their show for five seconds and i feel my blood pressure going up…..nancy grace is one mean woman….
7. we had to sit down and pick out tyler’s senior pictures last night…..i’ve always dreaded this time of my life, but as jeannie and i talked about last night, he’s ready to move on…he’s a very mature young man…..i hope his senior year crawls by….
8. we’re having a going away party for my brother trevor and his wife kelley and kids saturday night at big d’s in warner…they are moving to miller next week….i’m going to miss them, especially trevor coming over to watch football a lot of sundays……oh well, back to watching them myself.
9. FANTASY FOOTBALL is a few weeks away….man oh man, i live for this time of year…..nfl, baby…it’s coming at ya soon…..my wife, jeannie, knows that she’ll be a football widow again every sunday when i watch football from noon until 10:00 at night…..i sure wish she would sit down and watch some games with me.
10. los angeles is banning all plastic bags….does that mean cher has to move somewhere else? OOHH, THAT WAS HARSH…
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE….TALK TO YA ON MONDAY….