1. i don’t know what happened to me last night, but i fell asleep at 6:15 last night and slept until 3:50 this morning….WOW…i’ve never done that, but it sure felt good….i woke up briefly when my wife came home, but dozed off while she was talking to me, prompting her to ask the questions “are you drunk?” ha ha……..no i wasn’t but it would have explained a lot.
2. father mulcahey from m*a*s*h* is coming to aberdeen in the production of “church basement ladies.” that’s a pretty cool deal to see a huge actor like that right in our little city….tickets are available at kathleen’s.
3. a really good concert is coming to aberdeen very soon….the fraternal order of police’s annual concert this year is “GARY PUCKETT AND THE UNION GAP”, and “JUICE NEWTON.” i’ve always wanted to see juice newton….sounds like i’ll be announcing the event, so i hope to see you there…..
4. those two knuckleheads that found a “bigfoot” and froze him to preserve him have turned out to be frauds…NO KIDDING….it turns out that the “bigfoot” was a rubber gorilla suit. these two ought to go to jail for awhile for being so stupid, and for wasting the public’s time.
5. it’s vice president time…each candidate is expected to announce their running mates soon….sources in the news said that john mccain is expected to pick someone younger than him….SERIOUSLY? boy, there was a huge step for the news departments……i personally hope he chooses minnesota governor tim pawlenty….barrack o’bama is also going to name his running mate, and sources say it could be “joe biden.” “COULD BE”? it also could be krusty the clown from the simpson’s…..let the guessing games begin….
6. a fort lauderdale florida kite surfer is in critical condition after trying to kite surf in tropical storm faye…idiot….doctors don’t know if the brain damage he has was before or after the accident…i say before….
7. singer phil collins has paid his third wife what may be a record divorce settlement….46 MILLION DOLLARS….WOW…it looks like she “SUE SUE SUDIOED” his pants off….man, that was bad…
8. an 85 year old granny in pennsylvania caught a 17 year old breaking into her home, so she ran to her bedroom grabbed her .22 caliber and help the boy at gunpoint…she also MADE HIM CALL 911 AND ADMIT TO POLICE THAT HE BROKE INTO HER HOUSE…that’s one granny you don’t want to tork off…..but good for her for standing up to a young punk…..
9. saturday night live alum chris kattan has split from his new wife after EIGHT WEEKS OF MARRIAGE…congratulations chris, you just completed one of the longest marriages in hollywood history…..these morons in hollywood need to come out here and see what it’s like to be married for 40, 50, and 60 years….
10. this friday night will mark the third time i have seen “rick springfield” in concert…one of my biggest suprises seeing rick springfield was at the south dakota state fair back in 1981 or 1982….we had tickets to see rick springfield, but it didn’t say he had an opening act….then the announcer walked out and said “rick springfield will be out shortly, but to open the show, please welcome from berkley, california, THE GREG KIHN BAND.” that was cool…their hit “the break up song” was in the top ten at that time.
THAT’S ALL FOR NOW…HAPPY HUMP DAY….