1. “TODAY AND YESTERDAY”
today we will feature KULM, NORTH DAKOTA NATIVE ANGIE DICKINSON…this legendary actress was the star of “police woman” back in the 70’s…a show that i LOVED… angie is 78 today…..
here’s angie dickinson yesterday:
and here’s angie dickinson today on her 78th birthday….
it also got me wondering what ever happened to her “police woman” co-star earl holliman? let’s find out…first of all, here’s a photo of the two from their popular show “police woman.”
here’s earl holliman from years ago…
and here is earl holliman today….EARL IS ON THE RIGHT! NOT BAD FOR 81 YEARS OLD….
2. i don’t know what the heck this means, but i was on facebook playing the other day and took one of thier “character” quizzes where they associate you with a popular tv or movie. i took a quiz about “which gilligan’s island character are you” and i turned out to be MRS. HOWELL….then to make matters worse, i took the quiz “WHICH “THE OFFICE” CHARACTER ARE YOU?” and i turned out to be the sexy secretary PAM….hmmm….two women? what the heck….plus i took the “which “wizard of oz” character are you?” and i turned out to be A MUNCHKIN….thought i was going to say dorothy didn’t you?
3. i had one of the most fun live broadcasts yesterday at pierson ford. not only did i get to hang out with the gang, but we cranked up the radio station van and listened to the twins-tigers game on ksdn am 930…..the twins split yesterday to stay within two games of detroit. but tonight it’s TIGER KILLER carl povano pitching for the twins…he has POUNDED the tigers in his career….GO TWINS.
4. “john and kate plus eight” has now become “kate plus eight”…john has been dropped…who gives a crap?
5. a connecticut psychic was assaulted in an attack that she said was staged by her fellow psychics….geez..you would have thought she had seen that coming…..she must not be very good….
6. i have talked to a number of people who are now suffering or have been suffering from flu symptoms…i hope this season isn’t horrible for the flu, but it’s sure getting an early start…..
7. if you have seen pictures of a “super skinny” barry manilow lately don’t worry…he’s not sick, just skinny according to the legendary singer…..
8. donald fisher, co-founder of THE GAP clothing stores, has died at the age of 81….fisher’s body will be buried in the new “GAP stone washed, relaxed fit coffin.”
9. six connecticut women face charges for assaulting a young woman because she sucked at karaoke…wow…that’s probably the last time yoko ono will go to a karaoke bar….
10. a british fast food restaurant is now serving a 2,645 CALORIE BURGER…WOW..it comes with fries and it’s own defibrillator…the price also includes life insurance…
11. ozzy osbourne announced on twitter that after 60 years, he finally got his DRIVER’S LICENSE…in anticipation of this, freeways have been cleared, children have been pulled off the street, and extra tow trucks are now on standby.
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
The Magician and the Parrot
A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician allowed himself to do the same tricks over and over again.
There was only one problem: The captain’s parrot saw the shows every week and began to understand what the magician did in every trick. Once he understood that, he started shouting in the middle of the show.
“Look, it’s not the same hat!” “Look, he’s hiding the flowers under the table!” “Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?”
The magician was furious but couldn’t do anything, it was the captain’s parrot after all.
One day the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood, in the middle of the ocean, and of course the parrot was by his side.
They stared at each other with hate, but did not utter a word. This went on for several days.
After a week the parrot finally said, “Okay, I give up. What’d you do with the boat?”
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY MY FRIENDS…