THIS WILL BE THE LAST BLOG FOR 2009….I’LL RETURN WITH A NEW ONE ON MONDAY……
“JAY DEAN’S 2010 NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS”
1. in 2010 i vow to lay back a little bit when it comes to olivia newton john, so that the restraining order will expire.
2. in 2010 during the heat of passion, i vow to never yell out the name “SUSAN BOYLE”.
3. in 2010, i vow to not see kenny chesney in concert….(that one shouldn’t be too hard to keep)
4. in 2010, i vow to try harder at my nfl football picks….starting next year i will pick teams by how they play, and not just how pretty their uniforms are.
5. in 2010, i vow to drop out of the “george clooney look-a-like contest.”
6. in 2010 i will make a valiant effort not to eat popcorn off the floor of the theaters while cleaning them.
7. in 2010 i vow not to be so hard on the brown county fair for not booking any pop and rock bands….(okay, so i won’t keep EVERY resolution!!!!)
8. in 2010 i vow to try to slow down while driving….(31 minutes from aberdeen to hecla is not acceptable!!!)
9. in 2010 when someone hurts me, i will realize that forgiveness is a lot cheaper than a lawsuit…but not NEARLY as rewarding….
10. in 2010 i will assume full responsibility for my actions….(except those that are everyone else’s fault)
11. in 2010 i vow to stop trying to pair up my single friends with kate gosselin and tiger woods…..
12. and finally, in 2010, i vow to not be so “nerdy.” (oh what the hell…it’s worked for 45 years, might as well keep going)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY….