YOUR DAILY BLOG IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS IN ABERDEEN…MAKE SURE YOU HEAD TO DAKOTA HOT TUBS AT 11AM THIS FRIDAY. THAT’S WHEN WE START SELLING THE “CHARBROIL” GAS GRILLS FOR $229, REGULARLY OVER $400 DOLLARS…..
1. in our “today and yesterday” segment, we feature “THE GONG SHOW” with CHUCK BARRIS…..this is going to be fun!!! first of all, let’s focus on the star of this crazy show, CHUCK BARRIS….here is CHUCK back on the show…
here is CHUCK BARRIS today, including a cd he has out…you may remember that the movie “CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MIND” is about CHUCK BARRIS, who says that he used to be a C.I.A. assassin…..wow…
here’s one of the famous former judges on “THE GONG SHOW”…remember JAYE P. MORGAN? here she is a few years ago, and today….
film critic REX REED was also a staple on the show….here he is yesterday and today…
speaking of “staples” on THE GONG SHOW, there are a couple that come to mind….remember “GENE GENE THE DANCING MACHINE?” here he is…..
how about “THE UNKNOWN COMIC?” here he is on the show…
this is a little long, but it’s pretty cool…it’s called “THE BEST OF CHUCK BARRIS”….
2. YOUR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
“on noah’s ark, why didn’t noah just swat both of the mosquitos? and did noah have two woodpeckers on the ark? if so, where did he keep them?”
3. YOUR CLASSIC COMMERCIAL FOR TODAY:
remember CALGON’S “ancient chinese secret?” here it is…
I USED TO LOVE THIS ONE…remember “how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?” check it out…you will remember….
4. i had some fun last night with one of the employees of carmike, who i simply adore…but she’s a little big gullible..okay, maybe a lot…ha ha…anyway, she spent like a LOT OF MONEY on a dog the other day, and she had pictures of it, and IT LOOKED LIKE A FOX…so, i kept telling her that “i can’t beleive you spent that much money, and the people sold you A FOX.” she never fell big time for it, but for awhile there she wasn’t too sure…it was a great laugh…..cute dog, too…..i mean fox….
5. i don’t know how the heck “family guy” gets away with the stuff it does…this past sunday night they did a play called “THE TERRI SCHAIVO MUSICAL.” of course, you might remember TERRI was the lady who was in a coma and her husband and her parents were fighting over whether to unplug her….my favorite “family guy” character, STEWIE, played “the plug.” unbelievable….
6. WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY YESTERDAY…man, was it beautiful…i’m so sick and tired of winter, just like everybody is…yesterday gave us hope that warmer weather is on the way…..pretty soon, we’ll all be bitching that it’s too hot out!!!
7. PRESIDENT OBAMA will embark on a “public relations” tour to try and convince americans that they’ll love the new health care bill once they “find out what’s in it.” the tour will start as soon as OBAMA finds out what’s in it himself.
8. researchers beleive that horses understand the human language better than previously thought…that’s the same thing they used to say about ANNA NICOLE SMITH….
9. a study finds that men who harass women with “cat calls and sexual comments” give all men a bad name….women develop a bad attitude about men, and can barely focus on their jobs as interns on the LETTERMAN show….
10. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead. Well, the blonde is really angry. She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so she is overcome with grief. She takes the gun and puts it to her head.
The boyfriend yells, “No, honey, don’t do it.”
The blonde replies, “Shut up, you’re next.”
A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals. She proudly says, “Go ahead, ask me, I know all of them.” A friend says, “O.K., “What’s the capital of Wisconsin?”
The blonde replies, “Oh, that’s easy, W.”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYBODY…