******this will be the last blog until monday september 20th, as i am taking a much needed week off….HOWEVER, I WILL BE ADDING CERTAIN THINGS AS THEY COME UP NEXT WEEK….in other words, when crazy things happen, or when a celebrity passes away, or whatever, i will blog about it….just no “everyday” blogs for a week!!! confused yet? i am…ha ha
DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS IN ABERDEEN, bring you today’s blog….
1. today on our “today and yesterday” segment, we feature veteran actor EARL HOLIMAN, who turns 82 on saturday….you may remember EARL from the hit tv show “POLICE WOMAN” starring ANGIE DICKINSON, whom we will talk about shortly….here’s EARL HOLLIMAN as we remember him….
and here’s EARL HOLLIMAN, on the eve of his 82nd birthday…
NORTH DAKOTA native, ANGIE DICKINSON, was EARL HOLLIMAN’S co-star on the hit tv show “POLICE WOMAN.” i used to LOVE that show….she was born in this region…she’s from KULM, NORTH DAKOTA…how about that? here’s the sexy ANGIE DICKINSON back in the day….
and here’s ANGIE DICKINSON today at the age of 78….
2. YOUR THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
“what do you do when you have a major headache? it says what to do right on the aspirin bottle. “TAKE TWO ASPIRIN” and “KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.”
3. YOUR CLASSIC ALBUM COVER:
a lot of people had this DAN FOGELBERG album…it was called “PHOENIX.”
it featured great hits like “HEART HOTELS”, “LONGER”, and many more…..
here’s a video for “LONGER” by the late great DAN FOGELBERG. this was a tribute to DAN after his death in 2007 at the age of 56….
and here’s DAN FOGELBERG talking about his album, and performing “live” on his hit “HEART HOTELS.”
4. WOW, WHAT A VOLLEYBALL GAME LAST NIGHT….the WARNER MONARCHS defeated the NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS three games to one last night in WARNER, but what a night of volleyball it was….i’ve said this before, and i’ll say it again….IT’S TOO BAD BOTH THESE TEAMS ARE IN THE SAME DISTRICT…i have a feeling that nine out of ten times, WARNER VS. NORTHWESTERN would be the state title game in volleyball.
5. remember the video game “FROGGER”?
i used to love playing that video game in the 1980’s, and NOW IT’S BACK…i was playing the game all the way in from WARNER this morning…MAN, OH MAN, THE FROGS ARE ALL OVER THE HIGHWAYS…..and sadly, many of them didn’t make it home to the baby froggers…..i widowed quite a few of them this morning…
6. speaking of video games, my favorite one ever is “EIGHT BALL DELUXE”….remember that one?
my goal is to find one of these and put it in my basement….(can i have it down there without the wife knowing?)…ha ha…i doubt it…..
7. GOOGLE is introducing a new featured called “GOOGLE INSTANT”, that can almost read WEB user’s minds, and guess with a high rate of accuracy what they are searching for after they type just ONE LETTER….so can most people when they type the word ‘PORN’….even if you type the letter “Y”, it’s probably the beginning of “YOU GOT ANY PORN?”
8. MICROSOFT has apologized to an online gamer for banning him from it’s X-BOX LIVE site after thinking he was lying when he wrote that he was from FORT GAY, WEST VIRGINIA….MICROSOFT has apologized to him and the entire town….now MICROSOFT must also apologize to the fine folks of BITE ME, OHIO, BIG ASS, NEW MEXICO, CRAM IT, ARIZONA, AND STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE, MINNESOTA…
9. the BUFFALO NEWS found that the most popular new name for dogs is “BELLA” the name of KRISTEN STEWART’S “TWILIGHT” series character…it’s probably because much like KRISTEN, dogs spend much of their lives with just one facial expression…
10. former BRITISH PRIME MINISTER TONY BLAIR’S autobiography allegedly has dialogue from a movie….it’s probably the part where he tells QUEEN ELIZABETH, “you’re shagadelic, baby…YEAH)
11. REGGIE BUSH could be stripped of his HEISMAN TROPHY…if he does, it will be easy to get back….he’ll just have to murder his wife and a friend, and then get convicted of robbing people for sports memorabilia….sounds easy enough….
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Three men were sitting in a bar talking about how whipped they had their wives.
The first two kept bragging about how they could get their wives to do anything.
They looked at the third man and he said, “I have my wife so whipped that the other day I had her crawling towards me on her hands and knees.”
Both of the other men were very impressed and asked him how he had managed that.
The man replied, “Well, I was lying under the bed and she crawled over and said, “Come out and fight like a man!”.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY…TALK TO YA SOON…