DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS OF ABERDEEN bring you today’s daily blog….
***would you trust this man with waking you up in the morning? well, you do…this is my senior picture from LANGFORD HIGH SCHOOL…it’s no damn wonder i got the crap beat out of me all the time…….
1. whatever happened to JOHN DAVIDSON? remember him? he is a singer, was the host of “THE HOLLYWOOD SQUARES” and was a fill in for JOHNNY CARSON on “THE TONIGHT SHOW”….well, JOHN DAVIDSON is still performing and he’s 68 years old…wow…here he is back in his younger days.
and here he is today…the first one is with one of his many adoring fans……
2. sad news out of HOLLYWOOD yesterday…actress GLORIA STUART died at the age of 100……she is best known for starring in the movie “TITANIC” with KATE WINSLET AND LEONARDO DICAPRIO…..”TITANIC” continues to be one of my top ten favorite movies of all time, and GLORIA will be missed, although she lived a very nice full life……
3. i woke up this morning with a bird flying around our house…turned out to be a moth on steroids…….
4. i had an absolute BLAST on “FACEBOOK” last night. i had a huge group of friends on with me, and i kept adding videos of 70’s love songs, and we were LOVIN’ IT….can’t wait to do that again….want to see some of them? here they come….
this is LOBO, with his classic song “I’D LOVE YOU TO WANT ME”.
this is my absolute favorite LOBO song. it’s called “HOW CAN I TELL HER.”
and what would a “love song” compilation be without one from AIR SUPPLY….here’s “LOST IN LOVE”….
one more….LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song….it’s THE ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA, OR ELO, with “TELEPHONE LINE.”
5. last night we went to “WING NIGHT” at BIG D’S in WARNER…i had a hamburger steak, because i don’t like wings…they seem to be WAY TOO MUCH WORK for what they’re worth….just like lobster…i hate lobster, because it takes so long to get to the meat, and when you get to it, there’s not that much there…..put a hamburger in front of me anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. i’m getting worried…our MINNESOTA TWINS are limping into the playoffs…they haven’t played very well, and i’m concerned that winning the division so early could be a bad thing for our team….hopefully, they rebound and get their mojo back….
7. WHITE HOUSE officials have admitted that the recovery could take YEARS…and this also marks the first time the WHITE HOUSE has talked about LINDSAY LOHAN….
8. THIS IS COMPLETELY TRUE….the man who bought the company that makes “SEGWAY SCOOTERS” was killed when he accidentally drove his SEGWAY OVER A CLIFF!!!! cause of death? EXTREME IRONY….
9. comedian and tv show host STEVEN COLBERT is still making headlines after testifying in a congressional hearing…the hearing was insincere and unprofessional…and then COLBERT showed up…..
10. actress KIRSTIE ALLEY says that she has lost 50 pounds…then she looked behind her and found it……
11. reaction continues to a NEW YORK CITY flight that landed safely but with wings dragging and sparks flying…..neighbors heard the shrill, metallic shrieking and weren’t concerned…they just figured that “THE VIEW” was taping an episode….
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A guy went to a psychiatrist.
“Doc,” he said, “I’ve got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there’s somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there’s somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. “You gotta help me, I’m going crazy!”
“Just put yourself in my hands for two years,” said the shrink. “Come to me three times a week, and I’ll cure your fears.”
“How much do you charge?”
“A hundred dollars per visit.”
“I’ll sleep on it,” the guy says.
Six months later the doctor met him on the street.
“Why didn’t you ever come to see me again?” asked the psychiatrist.
“For a hundred buck’s a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars.”
“Is that so! How?”
“He told me to cut the legs off the bed.”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY…