HAVE YOU BECOME A FACEBOOK FRIEND WITH SUNNY 97-7 YET? IF YOU USE FACEBOOK, JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK AND BECOME A FRIEND…WE’RE STILL TRYING TO GET TO 1,000 BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND….
DAKOTA HOT TUBS AND DISCOUNT VAC BRING YOU TODAY’S DAILY BLOG!!!
i’m going to keep kissing this OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN album until i finally meet her in person….(i’ll probably have to get a new album cover from all the slobbering.)
1. happy birthday wishes are going out to actress and singer TELMA HOPKINS….she turns 62 today….you may remember her from the hit tv show “FAMILY MATTERS.”
BUT, DID YOU KNOW THIS? TELMA HOPKINS is one of the original members of TONY ORLANDO AND DAWN. that’s right, she was one member of “DAWN.” here’s a couple of album covers. TELMA is on the left on both of them.
and here she is today….(i hope that dress holds.)
2. speaking of TONY ORLANDO AND DAWN, let’s feature a couple of songs you can sing along with…..
here’s “KNOCK THREE TIMES.” dig the funky clothes….
and here is “TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ROUND THE OLD OAK TREE.”
3. so, what ever happened to TONY ORLANDO…well, he’s huge in LAS VEGAS, and is still performing…TONY ORLANDO is now 66 years old…here he is today..the first one actually has him “tying a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree.” umm..i ASSUME it’s an oak tree…
4. i don’t know what happened yesterday, but we had over FIVE THOUSAND people visit the blog yesterday…WOW…it’s one of our biggest days ever…THANK YOU EVERYONE…KEEP IT UP…
5. i cannot figure out what VIKING’S coach BRAD CHILDRESS infatuation with TARVARIS JACKSON is…..in my opinion, JACKSON is a mediocre quarterback, at best…i thought the VIKINGS screwed up royally when they let SAGE ROSENFELS go, and kept TARVARIS….BRETT FAVRE doesn’t know if he can start this weekend, but if he doesn’t, COACH CHILDRESS’S “prize possesion” will get the nod….
6. speaking of football, the “AMERICAN NEWS FEARLESS FORECASTERS”, unanimously picked my REDSKINS to beat the DETROIT LIONS this weekend…thank you everyone…i will say this though…..DETROIT is much much much improved…they’re at home, and if you remember, my REDSKINS gave the LIONS their first victory in two seasons last year…THAT DAY SUCKED… we’ll have to see what happens on sunday…
7. i didn’t know what to do this morning when i walked outside and my toupee wasn’t flopping in the wind…..hee hee…man, that wind was something the last couple of days!!! and it turned tragic….a NOTRE DAME student who films their football team during games and practice was killed when the tower he was on collapsed in the wind…what a sad sad sad deal….
8. i had the ABSOLUTE BEST NIGHT OF SLEEP last night that i’ve had in months…don’t know why….but it sure felt good…
9. JOY BEHAR said that NEVADA senate candidate SHARON ANGLE is going to HELL…well, maybe CONGRESS, but that’s close enough…
10. JOHN MCCAIN told reporters that it’s too early to endorse SARAH PALIN for president in 2012…..what he meant, was that it was too early in the morning, and he didn’t have his teeth in yet.
11. remember yesterday that i said that PAUL THE OCTOPUS has died….i found out the funeral arrangements…PAUL will be laid to rest on top of some red cocktail sauce…..
12. COURTNEY COX was already upset with estranged husband DAVID ARQUETTE for talking about their sex lives, and now he’s done it again!!! ARQUETTE revealed that the first time he had sex with another woman after the separation, he CRIED….well, i’m sure the woman wasn’t jumping for joy either….
13. a recent DNA TEST has traced OZZY OSBOURNE’S ancestry back to a NEANDERTHAL MAN…umm…i think they got it backwards….
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
There was 3 guys stranded in the mountains and they weren’t going to be rescued for 3 days. So they all made a plan that each night one would get the food. So the first night the 1st guy goes out and comes back with a big deer. So the guy who was hunting tomorrow ask for advice on how to catch another one, and the guy said see tracks, follow tracks, BAM!! shot the deer… So the next night the 2nd guy went out and came back with an even bigger deer than the 1st guys, and the 3rd guy was amazed so he asked how he could catch one like that for the next night. And the guy told him see tracks, follow tracks, BAM!! shot the deer… The next night the 3rd guy went out to get a deer and comes back hours later all beat up and bloody, so the the other 2 guys ask what happen. And the guy said i seen tracks, followed tracks, BAM!! got hit by train.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY EVERYBODY..