have you thanked them yet? DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS bring you today’s daily blog…if not for them, we may not be here….
1. we’re going to salute three beautiful women who are celebrating birthdays today, and we’ll go by age….first of all, everybody’s favorite mom, MARIE BARONE, from “EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND” is celebrating a milestone today…actress DORIS ROBERTS turns 80 today….here she is back in her younger years. the first one is from a guest appearance on “LOVE BOAT.”
and here’s DORIS ROBERTS today on her 80th birthday!!!
2. “HOT LIPS HOOLAHAN” turns 73 today…i can’t believe that one…actress LORETTA SWIT is 73…wow….here she is as you remember her from “M*A*S*H”.
and here is LORETTA SWIT today on birthday number 73….
3. this one is my favorite, because i used to have a HUGE CRUSH on her….MARKIE POST, who played attorney CHRISTINE SULLIVAN on “NIGHT COURT” also has a milestone today…she turns 60….and a beautiful 60, i might ad….here’s how we remember her from the show…
SORRY GANG…THIS NEXT ONE IS FOR ME..AND YOU HAVE TO SUFFER THRU IT..HA HA
and here is MARKIE POST today on her 60th birthday…still incredibly hot…
4. RANDY MOSS goes to the TENNESSEE TITANS….GOOD RIDDANCE….the only thing that upsets me is that my son TYLER is a huge fan of the TITANS….we’ll see if MOSS blows up this team like he’s done in the past….
5. yesterday on my “FORGOTTEN 45’S” on SUNNY 97-7, i featured tv star, movie star, and recording star DAVID NAUGHTON. he starred in the movie “AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON”, he starred with PAM DAWBER on “MY SISTER SAM,” and he recorded the 1979 hit “MAKIN’ IT.” but he’s mostly know for the commercial that jump started his career…and here it is…
and here’s a corny version of his big 1979 hit…
6. i get a kick out of people the day after the election, and I’M IN THIS GROUP TOO….a lot of people think that this country and area will go right down the crapper because of the elections…here’s what i told a few people yesterday….armageddon didn’t happen when BARACK OBAMA was elected president, armageddon didn’t happen with ABRAHAM LINCOLN was assasinated, and armaggedon didn’t happen when either of the BUSH’S were in the WHITE HOUSE….i just get a kick out of some people’s reaction after a vote….
7. one of the biggest shocks in the political world was NORTH DAKOTA mainstay EARL POMEROY losing his seat in WASHINGTON….he had been there for 18 years….
8. the owner of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is filing for bankruptcy. he plans on asking ELVIS PRESLEY for a loan the next time he sees him at DENNY’S on route 4….or bagging groceries in KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN….(those are places that people have “spotted” ELVIS…WHACKOS…)
9. a LINCOLN, NEBRASKA teenager was stopped for DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE on halloween night, while dressed as a “BREATHALIZER.” cute idea, but he still BLEW IT….
10. singer KANYE WEST has confirmed that he’ll be performing at the MACY’S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE…KANYE’S inflated ego will float down 7th avenue between the SNOOPY AND UNDERDOG balloons.
11. TMZ reports that CHARLIE SHEEN has hired a “sober coach” to help him out….and out of habit, CHARLIE left the coach’s paycheck on the nightstand…
12. singer TAYLOR SWIFT is getting her own celebrity fragrance….judging from all of her dissing of ex boyfriends, the fragrance must be made with sour grapes….
13. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man asked his wife what she’d like for her birthday.
“I’d love to be six again,” she replied.
On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, the Wall of Fear … everything there was! Wow!
Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down …. Right to a McDonald’s they went, where her husband ordered her a Big Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.
Then it was off to a movie …. the latest Star Wars epic, and hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!
Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, “Well, dear, what was it like being six again?
One eye opened. “You idiot, I meant my dress size.”
HAVE A SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC THURSDAY…