WE THANK DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS OF ABERDEEN FOR BRINGING YOU TODAY’S DAILY BLOG..WITHOUT THEM, WE WOULDN’T BE DOING THIS!!!
1. today we are going to salute one of the funniest, most wonderful people in the world…CAROL BURNETT….CAROL is seeing a resurgence in her career thanks to an appearance on “GLEE.” but we all know CAROL from her hit tv show, “THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW.” what an incredible show…there’s a box set of dvd’s out right now of the show, and it is my goal to own them one day….LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SHOW….here are some collages of the show…
and i didn’t know that CAROL BURNETT had an album out!!!
and here’s CAROL BURNETT today…a very beautiful 77 years old…yes, i said 77……
and here’s one of “the gang”….
HARVEY KORMAN, of course, has since died….
2. well, what would a CAROL BURNETT salute be without a couple of classic videos from the show…check these out….
3. a friend of mine, (MARTY) sent me these crazy commercials…perchance you have seen them before, but if not, ENJOY….these are hilarious….
and this is one of my FAVORITE COMMERCIALS OF ALL TIME…
4. BRAD CHILDRESS IS GONE FROM THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS…LESLIE FRAZIER takes over….well, everyone is talking about whether or not we will start BRETT FAVRE being the season is basically over, and FRAZIER wasted no time in his first press conference saying that “OF COURSE, BRETT FAVRE WILL START.” hopefully this is the end of TARVARIS JACKSON….his biggest, and possibly only supporter was CHILDRESS and now he’s gone…..JACKSON is a pretty solid backup qb, but not a starter..in my opinion….
5. my radio station fantasy football team WENT NUTS this weekend. i was playing the best team in our league, and whooped them by 71 points!!! MY TEAM HAD 148 POINTS!!! that’s never going to happen again…PLUS, my team on our family fantasy football league only has ONE LOSS….it’s my year, and it will never ever happen again….
6. mmmmm…i can almost smell the turkey and dressing….can’t wait for thursday….by the way, whose idea was it to put a “dessert table” out in the kitchen for the entire afternoon? every single time you walk by you take something….that’s can’t be good….oh, but it is!!!!
7. a new government study found that gonorrhea in the UNITED STATES has fallen to the lowest rate ever recorded…of course, this study was taken while CHARLIE SHEEN was locked up in rehab….
8. a newnowned exorcist says that the “HARRY POTTER” movies open the gates to evil….ooops…correct that…he was talking about the popcorn prices….
9. IRELAND has asked for a huge bailout from the EUROPEAN UNION….the country has no money….and all of these years, i thought they were just being paranoid when they kept complaining that “SOMEONE’S ALWAYS STEALING ME LUCKY CHARMS.”
10. the UNITED STATES has launched the world’s largest “eavesdropping” satellite…..well, at least that’s what i overheard.
11. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man in Jacksonville calls his son in San Diego the day before Thanksgiving and says, “I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.”
“Pop, what are you talking about?” the son screams.
“We can’t stand the sight of each other any longer,” the father says. “We’re sick of each other, and I’m sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Denver and tell her.”
Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like hell they’re getting divorced,” she shouts, “I’ll take care of this.”
She calls Jacksonville immediately, and screams at her father, “You are NOT getting divorced. Do not do a single thing until I get there. I am calling my brother back, and we will both be there tomorrow. Until then, don’t do a thing. DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. “Okay,” he says, “they’re coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way.”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYBODY…