I WISH THE ABSOLUTE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!
DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS BRING YOU TODAY’S DAILY BLOG!!!
1. well, this one should make you feel old….actor STANLEY LIVINGSTON, who played “CHIP” on “MY THREE SONS” turns 60 today…yep…60…..can you feel the bones creaking? here’s a really nice picture of all FOUR boys from the show…did you forget MIKE?
the birthday boy, STANLEY is the one on the right….
hey, if you have three minutes, here’s a very nice tribute to “MY THREE SONS.”
2. impressionist RICH LITTLE turns 72 on sunday….here’s RICH LITTLE back in his younger days…
and here is RICH LITTLE prior to his 72nd birthday…
here’s a classic clip of RICH LITTLE doing impressions of many different stars including PAUL LYNDE, JIMMY STEWART, DON RICKLES, AND EVEN HUBERT H. HUMPHREY!!
3. well, unfortunately, this THANKSGIVING holiday doesn’t sound too promising weather wise….remember to keep your radio tuned right here, plus listen to our sister station KSDN AM-930, as they will have up to the minute weather….you can also check out the weather and road conditions at hubcityradio.com
4. speaking of weather, last night i went up to OAKES, NORTH DAKOTA, to give communion to a few of my church folks who live in the GOOD SAMARITAN HOME…i couldn’t believe all the snow in the OAKES area….i heard reports of a foot….now i don’t doubt those reports…..YUCK…
5. one of the best things about THANKSGIVING is the NFL football games to watch as you unbutton your pants and make yourself comfortable after dinner….well, this has the potential of being the ABSOLUTE WORST GAMES PICKED EVER for turkey day……game one: NEW ENGLAND AT DETROIT…massacre….game two: NEW ORLEANS AT DALLAS…good chance of a massacre….game three: CINCINNATI AT THE NEW YORK JETS….indeed a massacre….sounds like a good day for playing cards and board games with the family….
6. did you hear me telling the story the other day about a guy who robbed a convenience store and drove away on a RIDING LAWNMOWER? geez..hard to catch that dude….where the heck do these people come from? which reminds me of a story of the legendary country singer GEORGE JONES….GEORGE had his driver’s license taken away because of a DUI, i beleive, and wanted some alcohol, so he drove DRUNK on his riding lawnmower to the liquor store, which was a few miles away….man, that’s one thirsty guy…ha ha
7. A REMINDER FOR THE AIRPORT FOLKS KNOWN AS “TSA”…THERE’S ONLY 31 GROPING DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS…
8. a new study has found that pumpkin pie is the “aroma” that arouses men the most…which makes it VERY UNCOMFORTABLE at the thanksgiving table with your family….
9. OHIO death row inmates will now have a time limit on their final words before execution…WOW…THE ULTIMATE “TWO MINUTE WARNING.”
10. BUDAPEST is hosting a beauty pageant called “MISS PLASTIC 2010”, where every contestant is required to have had some kind of cosmetic surgery…and this is different from other pageants, how?
11. geepers..yesterday i saw that horrible video of NORTH KOREA attacking SOUTH KOREA…have you seen that? oh wait….scratch that…i was watching a video of CHARLIE SHEEN in a hotel room….
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
An 80 year old woman’s doctor retired so she had to find a new doctor. She called for an appointment, and was told when she came in to bring all her current medications with her so the doctor could evaluate what she was taking.
As the doctor was going through the medications, he remarked, “You have a prescription here for birth control pills. What on earth do you need with birth control pills?”
“They help me sleep better,” the woman replied.
“Lady, there is nothing in those pills that would help you sleep,” explained the doctor.
“Sure there is,” answered the woman. “Every morning, I grind one of the pills up and put it in my granddaughter’s orange juice. And it makes me sleep better.”
HAVE A GREAT TURKEY DAY EVERYBODY…BE CAREFUL…BE SAFE…ENJOY THE IN LAWS!! ha ha