DAKOTA HOT TUBS AND DISCOUNT VAC BRING YOU TODAY’S DAILY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. today we’re going to salute SOUTH DAKOTA’S own…CATHERINE BACH, who played “DAISY DUKE” on THE DUKES OF HAZZARD….CATHERINE was actually born in CLEVELAND, but grew up on her grandparents ranch near FAITH, SOUTH DAKOTA, and graduated from high school in RAPID CITY…..here she is the way we remember her….right guys?
and here are a couple of pictures of CATHERINE BACH in the last couple of years….by the way, she’s now 56 years old…
2. HAPPINESS IS……HAVING A RETIRED NEIGHBOR WITH A SNOW PLOW…..thanks terry!!!!!!!!!!
3. CLASSIC CHRISTMAS TOY FROM THE 70’S…
check out this commercial…
i think i had everyone of these toys….(commercial is a bit shaky, but good….)
4. well, i was supposed to leave for MINNEAPOLIS this morning to take my FATHER down for some doctor’s appointments, but we cancelled the trip last night…..MINNESOTA got hit pretty hard by this snowstorm, and i told my dad that they last thing i wanted to do was sit in the ditch, or drive 30 miles an hour for 100 miles…better to be safe than sorry…..KEEP THAT IN MIND EVERYBODY….i want you safe and back reading the blog and listening to the show….
5. i was doing all kinds of music research for sunny 97-7 over the past two weeks, and one of the things i was doing was looking up videos….and i found one of, what i beleive is ONE OF THE BEST SONGS OF THE ENTIRE 1970’S….here’s the band “GALLERY”, with thier big 1972 hit, “IT’S SO NICE TO BE WITH YOU.”
6. GEEZ…NICE PERFORMANCE BY THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS LAST NIGHT….the VIKES forgot to show up, i guess, in a drubbing by the CHICAGO BEARS, who won the division last night…..BRETT FAVRE was knocked out of the game and could be done for his career….this time he appeared to either hurt his other shoulder, or hit his head hard…..seriously, how much more can this guy take?
7. i almost screwed myself up last night……my brother TREVOR is playing me for the right to go to the championship game in our “FAMILY FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE.” going into last night’s game, i had like a TWELVE POINT lead, with TREVOR having ADRIAN PETERSON of the VIKINGS as his last player…well, right before gametime i called him to get cocky, because ADRIAN was out for the game…the thing i didn’t take into consideration was, that TREVOR WOULD GO AND DROP ADRIAN AND PICK UP TOBY GERHART, THE BACKUP RUNNING BACK…so, i sweated thru the entire game last night, hoping TOBY wasn’t going to rip one down the sidelines for a touchdown…at the end of the night, i beat TREVOR by FOUR POINTS, but almost took MYSELF out of the championship game….
8. a former cook at a CHEESECAKE FACTORY in FLORIDA is suing his ex-employer, claiming that he was constantly subjected to “fondling, genital-grabbing, and simulated sex acts” for OVER A YEAR… he would’ve quit, but he really loved the cheesecake afterwards…
9. actress BETTY WHITE has been named the “ASSOCIATED PRESS ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR.” she had better enjoy this award, because i’m sure next year she’ll be knocked out of the top ranking by some young, hot, sexy, sassy, starlet…probably CLORIS LEACHMAN…
10. ANNE HATHAWAY says that she beleives that every actor should be prepared to appear naked on screen if the role requires it….let’s pray that JACK BLACK AND ROSIE O’DONNELL didn’t hear this…
11. BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE say that they plan to spend CHRISTMAS in “some random part of the world where it’s completely quiet.” i have a suggestion…how about any theater that’s playing her new movie “THE TOURIST?”
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Deep In the back woods of Tennessee, a hillbilly’s wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, “Here. You hold this high so I can see what I am
doing.” Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world.
Whoa there, said the doctor, “Don’t be in such a rush to put that lantern down. I think there’s another one coming.” Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. “Hold that lantern up, don’t set it down there’s another one!” said the doctor.
Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby.
“No, don’t be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there’s yet another one coming!” cried the doctor.
The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, “You reckon it might be the light that’s attractin’ ’em?
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYBODY…