ALL THERE IS, IS A CLOWN IN MY HEAD…..
YOUR DAILY BLOG IS SPONSORED BY:
DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS…WISHING YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
1. i watched the most incredible show last night on HBO…i sincerely couldn’t walk away, and couldn’t shut the tv show off….it’s CARRIE FISHER’S autobiography called “WISHFUL DRINKING.” CARRIE spills her guts about being a celebrity child, growing up famous, her days in a mental institution, and all the drugs….IT WAS AWESOME…and i highly recommend you to watch it, or catch her doing it “live” somewhere….WOW…of course, if you know your history, CARRIE FISHER is the daughter of crooner EDDIE FISHER, and major 50’s and 60’s babe, DEBBIE REYNOLDS….here they are with her baby brother TODD….
CARRIE FISHER is mostly known for playing “PRINCESS LEIA, in the classic movie “STAR WARS.”
QUITE THE SEXY WOMAN, HUH?
today, CARRIE FISHER is 54 years old, and here she is….
2. i’m in the mood for another “classic” song that you can listen to and watch….let’s see…oh, how about this one!!!
i used to play the heck out of this record in my GRANDMA AND GRANDPA’S basement in BRITTON…here’s THE LOVIN’ SPOONFUL with “YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO BE SO NICE.”
did you recognize that guy introducing the band? it was PETER NOONE from “HERMAN’S HERMITS.” here’s my favorite “HERMITS” song, “DANDY.”
3. our lovely news director BRI MATTHEWS is celebrating a birthday today….HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRI-BEE….here’s a picture of our birthday girl, along with the love of her life, our own BRENT NATHANIEL….
4. THE PAIN CONTINUES FOR ALL VIKINGS FANS…it seems like the purple hurt their fans about every season…so now, here’s a sign FOR ALL VIKINGS FANS….this is super funny….
5. it’s almost NEW YEAR’S EVE…BE CAREFUL…
6. well, it’s the final week of fantasy football, and i’m in the championship game for my family’s league, taking on my nephew JOSH….it’s a two week championship, and i’m now like 20 points behind….the problem is, WHICH PLAYERS WILL PLAY THIS WEEKEND? sometimes teams rest their starters for the playoffs, or try out younger players if they’re out of the playoff picture…SHOULD BE INTERESTING…i’ll let you know monday whether or not i won…i’m sure i won’t…
7. a new study suggests that teenagers who use headphones to listen to music DO NOT suffer any significant hearing loss….they just act like it….
8. investor CHARLES SCHWAB is recovering from heart surgery….this would be funny…place the stock market graph next to his heart monitor…you probably couldn’t tell the difference…
9. WEIRDO…a SOUTH CAROLINA man is in the hospital after being run over by a car, as he was playing a real life game of “FROGGER.”…the man was slowed down significantly because he had just played “PAC MAN” at a local all you can eat buffet….and unfortunately, the driver was playing his own rendition of “GRAND THEFT AUTO.”
10. CHINA has introduced a vending machine that dispenses LIVE CRABS…in AMERICA these machines are called BRITNEY, PARIS, LINDSAY, and whoever CHARLIE SHEEN is with…
11. REESE WITHERSPOON has announced that she’s engaged…TO AN AGENT….hopefully not the same one who conviced her to be in her latest movie…if that’s the case, this relationship is doomed from the start….
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
I think my wife is selling drugs! Yesterday I was running a little bit late for work and the phone rang. I answered it. Before I could say anything a male voice on the line said, Hey honey is that DOPE gone yet?
OR HOW ABOUT THIS…
A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but she couldn’t find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, “Do these turkeys get any bigger?” The stock boy replied, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY EVERYBODY…