IF THEY EVER BUILD A STATUE OF ME, THIS IS WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE….(thanks to my friend KEVIN…he’s a photoshop GENIUS….)
your daily blog is sponsored by DISCOUNT VAC AND DAKOTA HOT TUBS….please go see them for all of your vacuum, heater and hot tubs needs…..without these guys, i wouldn’t be doing a blog for you!!!!
1. actor ROBERT CONRAD is celebrating birthday number 76 today…i always loved him in “THE WILD WILD WEST.” that was one of my favorite shows when i was growing up.
i also loved him in “BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP”, when that show was on tv…remember that show?
remember the theme for this show?
by the way, DIRK BLOCKER was the son of DAN BLOCKER from “BONANZA.” of course, you remember him…
okay, we got off track again…i seem to do that once in awhile..ha ha…anyway, on his 76th birthday today, we salute ROBERT CONRAD…here he is recently with his wife…he has the right idea…ha ha…
2. sad news in HOLLYWOOD…legendary buxom beauty JANE RUSSELL died yesterday at the age of 89……she was a movie beauty who was also the pinup girl of millions of men…here’s JANE RUSSELL back in the day. the first one is with MARILYN MONROE…
and here is JANE RUSSELL a couple of years ago…
3. i can’t believe what i did last night…i laid down on the couch at 6:30, fell asleep, woke up at 8:00, crawled into bed, crashed, and slept until 3:45 this morning…i haven’t done that in months and months and months…it felt good…obviously my body must have needed that…
4. i don’t know if i have ever shown you this video before, but it’s amazing….this is a young five year old named HUNTER HAYES, when he was brought out on stage a few years back by HANK WILLIAMS, JR….check out this incredible young man…
when TANEA AND I were doing mornings on PHEASANT COUNTRY 103, we played HUNTER HAYE’S music, and even had him on the radio for an interview when he was this age…he was great….by the way, HUNTER HAYES is now 20 years old!!
5. PLEASE SLOW DOWN ON THE HIGHWAYS….the recent melting, along with blowing snow sticking to the roads is causing many many accidents in the area…mostly rollovers…there were at least two again yesterday…..be careful out there….allow a little extra time to get places until the roads completely dry off….
6. THREE WINGS GAMES THIS WEEK…YEE-HAW…the ABERDEEN WINGS will slap the puck around on thursday, friday and saturday…i’ve already blocked out all three days so i can be there…by the way, saturday night is HUB CITY RADIO night…we’ll all be there with our family….
7. a new RASMUSSEN poll find that 58 percent of AMERICANS are okay with the government shutdown while the budget is being fixed….in fact, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT approve, as low as the shutdown includes the I.R.S….
8. newly released FBI files show that during a visit to CHILE in 1961, TED KENNEDY rented out an entire brothel for the night…this was a year before he became SENATOR, so i guess he was in training to be in CONGRESS…
9. the ratings for the ACADEMY AWARDS show were down NINE PERCENT from last year…that’s because viewers were dying of old age before the show ended….
10. CHARLIE SHEEN said he’s writing a tell-all book about his memories of “TWO AND A HALF MEN.” hopefully it’s only TWO AND A HALF PAGES…
11. authorities say that con men are running a scam on FACEBOOK where they pretend to be soldiers to strike up romances with unsuspecting women..and then they ask for money….your first clue girls that they guys are fakes? see if they spell IRAQ with a “K.”
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A dinner speaker was in such a hurry to get to his engagement, that when he arrived and sat down at the head table, he suddenly realized that he had forgotten his false teeth.
Turning to the man next to him, he said, “I forgot my teeth.”
The man said, “No problem.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of false teeth. “Try these,” he said.
The speaker tried them on. “Too loose,” he said.
The man then said, “I have another pair, try these.”
The speaker tried them on and responded, “Too tight.”
The man was not taken back at all. He said, “I have one more pair. Try them.”
The speaker said, “They fit perfectly.”
With that, he ate his meal and gave his speech.
After the dinner meeting was over, the speaker went to thank the man who had helped him. I want to thank you for coming to my aid. Where is your office? I’ve been looking for a good dentist.”
The man replied, “I’m not a dentist. I’m an undertaker.”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYBODY…