YEP, IT’S TRUE…MONDAY SUCK FOR EVERYONE!!!
1. today we’re going to salute comedian DAVID BRENNER…i completely forgot about him!!!! DAVID BRENNER used to be on “THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JOHNNY CARSON” all the time..in fact, if my memory serves me correctly, he hosted the show while JOHNNY was gone once in awhile, too….and JOHNNY was gone quite a bit…ha ha
here’s DAVID BRENNER back in his younger days…
this is probably weird, but when i was a kid, i thought that DAVID BRENNER looked like GRANDFATHER CLOCK on CAPTAIN KANGAROO…
of course, that’s HOWDY DOODY along with GRANDFATHER CLOCK…
DAVID BRENNER is still out there tickling people’s funny bones…he is now 75 years old…..how can that be?
here’s DAVID BRENNER today….
2. let’s find out what’s happening with COL. SHERMAN POTTER, actor HARRY MORGAN…in his early days, HARRY MORGAN starred with JACK WEBB on “DRAGNET.”
HARRY MORGAN is best known for playing COL. SHERMAN POTTER on M*A*S*H…..
HARRY MORGAN is still alive and kickin’ at the tender age of 96…
3. graduation at WARNER HIGH SCHOOL is over…and MITCHELL is now out of school…it’s just hard to beleive that our days with WHS are over….as i mentioned before, i would do the last 21 years over in a heartbeat……here’s a picture of MITCHELL with a couple of friends on graduation day…you’ll notice some dork in the background trying to ruin the picture….
4. our thoughts and prayers go out to the people of MINNEAPOLIS AND ST. PAUL, who were smoked yesterday by a few massive tornadoes…one person is dead, and many many are injured….the following pictures of the devastation are courtesy of the STAR TRIBUNE…
5. last night after the tornadoes hit the TWIN CITIES, they moved into MISSOURI, and caused massive damage…in fact, as of this morning over 90 people have died in JOPLIN, MISSOURI….that many deaths in one city…plus authorities plan on finding more bodies today…how sad….
6. had the opportunity to go to graduation services at BRITTON HECLA yesterday…i was there for my cousin’s daughter KALI RAMSEY, and one of my church girls in HECLA, SHAYNA HARTMAN…while i there, i scanned across the crowd and saw numerous people that i remember from 30-40 years ago…a lot of them look exactly the same, only a bit older…what a nostaligic day….my MOM’S class of 1961 was honored at graduation on their 50th anniversary…however, MOM didn’t make it there, but i had a blast visiting with her classmates….
7. the religious broadcaster who predicted the end of the world this past saturday, wouldn’t answer his phone after the world survived again….maybe he just wasn’t home…which means one thing…HE MADE PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!
8. MITCH DANIELS announced that he would not run for PRESIDENT in 2012, because it would be too hard on his family…and that wouldn’t be right considering his family members are the only people in AMERICA who know who the hell he is….
9. researchers say that VIAGRA may cause users to go deaf…the same report came out a few months ago, but apparently a lot of people didn’t hear it….
10. suicide doctor JACK KERVORKIAN has been hospitalized with a serious illness….the nurses and doctors say that he just lays there mumbling….something like “STAY AWAY FROM THE PLUG…STAY AWAY FROM THE PLUG…”
11. the smokinggun.com obtained singer KATY PERRY’S 45 page concert rider and her demands include that her limo driver not look her directly in the eyes…..don’t worry KATY, that’s not where his eyes will be focused anyway…..SOME CELEBRITIES ARE SO STUPID…
12. TIGER WOODS continues to slip in golf….soon he could drop his ranking to 15th place…then he’ll know how his wife felt…
13. JUSTIN BIEBER is launching a women’s fragrance….what exactly does a teenager know about women’s fragrances? what’s it called anyway? PEPPERONI PIZZA?
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Deep In the back woods of Tennessee, a hillbilly’s wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, “Here. You hold this high so I can see what I am
doing.” Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world.
Whoa there, said the doctor, “Don’t be in such a rush to put that lantern down. I think there’s another one coming.” Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. “Hold that lantern up, don’t set it down there’s another one!” said the doctor.
Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby.
“No, don’t be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there’s yet another one coming!” cried the doctor.
The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, “You reckon it might be the light that’s attractin’ ’em?
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYBODY!!