HEY EVERYBODY, IT’S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT? IF YOU DON’T GET IT, ASK SOMEONE..HA HA
NOW THIS IS FUNNY….
1. this should make us feel old again…”PUNK BREWSTER” star SOLEIL MOON FRYE has a birthday on saturday…ready for this? she’s 35…THIRTY FIVE….how can time be flying this fast? here’s SOLEIL as PUNKY…
i’m going to warn you up front…our little girl has grown up…AND SHE’S A KNOCKOUT….here’s SOLEIL MOON FRYE today, a day before her 35th birthday…
2. there’s only one person in the world who i know has the name of SOUPY…that’s right, it’s funnyman SOUPY SALES…we’re going to find out where he is today….
SOUPY SALES is best known for his children’s television show, “LUNCH WITH SOUPY SALES.” he was also a panelist on “WHAT’S MY LINE” from 1968-1975….on his tv shows he had characters like WHITE FANG, BLACK TOOTH, POOKIE THE LION, and HIPPY THE HIPPO….here’s SOUPY SALES back in his heyday…
SOUPY SALES is still around…he’s now 83 years old..here he is today…
3. ARE YOU READY TO SEE IT? here is the tattoo that i recieved yesterday…I HAPPEN TO LOVE IT….
it was a bit painful at times, but after it was done just feels like a major sunburn…. in case you’re wondering what the date is about, it’s the day my life changed for the better while on that sabbatical in COLORADO…what i can’t believe is that it only took an hour or less to do it…..a huge thanks to TONY at SHRUNKEN HEAD TATTOOS in ABERDEEN…he did a tremendous job, and kept me entertained during the process….if you want to talk to the guys at SHRUNKEN HEAD, check them out in the 6th avenue gallery, in the former aberdeen tv and appliance building.
by the way, we filmed me getting a tattoo….our video guy, BRIAN, is in the process of putting it together…he’s planning on having it done monday, but if it gets done earlier, i’ll let you know….
4. okay, some friends who have tattoos told me that you can get addicted to getting them…i can totally see how that could happen, but if i did another one, it would be the last one….what would i do? i’ve always wanted a REDSKINS helmet on my shoulder….
it probably won’t be anytime soon, and maybe i won’t even do it…all i know is that i need a couple of weeks for my first one to heal..ha ha
5. for the first time in , i don’t know HOW LONG, there are two new movies coming out today that I AM DYING TO SEE…i really hope to see both of these this weekend, but we have plans most of the time.
my brother TROY AND I, used to love the old “PLANET OF THE APES” movies that use to play on the “CBS LATE NIGHT MOVIE” back when we actually had late night movies instead of all the late night talk show crap we have now….well, today comes out the prequel to the series called “RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES.”
it looks FANTASTIC…
the other one coming out that we cannot wait to see is JASON BATEMAN and RYAN REYNOLDS in “THE CHANGE-UP.” the theme of this movie has been done dozens of times, but this one looks hilarious…they ask to get each others lives, and they are given that chance…and then they wish they wouldn’t have done it..
6. people have been commented to me after i posted the top three eating places that i would bring to ABERDEEN..the unanimous responses from almost everybody was….RED LOBSTER…not a big suprise…
7. CARGILL has recalled 36 million pounds of ground turkey…now LADY GAGA has to find a different dress for the MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS…
8. PHILLIPS won a ten million dollar government prize for inventing the best new light bulb, but each bulb will cost FOURTY DOLLARS…or as the government calls it, “ONE HELL OF A BARGAIN.”
9. a man from PENNSYLVANIA is charged with shooting up a urinal in a bar’s mens bathroom…the owner of the bar said that it’s the best aim anybody has ever had in the men’s room…
10. two entrepreneurs are marketing a new device called “sags jeans” that let young men snap thier saggy “gangsta” pants to special boxer shorts so they don’t fall down….i had to tell you kids, but there’s already a product to keep saggy pants up…IT’S CALLED A BELT….
11. reaction continues to PRESIDENT BARACK O’BAMA turning FIFTY yesterday….he had so many candles on the cake that it set off the smoke detector on the debt ceiling….
12. the “TWO AND A HALF MEN” producers have revealed that ASHTON KUTCHER’S character will be an internet billionaire with a broken heart….he’s a billionaire who has no idea what to do with himself all day long…the character is obviously based on OPRAH…
13. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A guy walks into a bar and the bartender asks him, “What’ll you have?”
The guy answers, “A scotch, please.”
The bartender hands him the drink, and says “That’ll be five dollars”, to which he replies “What are you talking about? I don’t owe you anything for this.”
Now a lawyer, sitting nearby and overhearing the conversation, pipes up and says to the bartender, “You know, he’s got you there. In the original offer, which constitutes a binding contract upon acceptance, there was no stipulation of remuneration.”
The bartender’s miffed and not impressed, says to the guy, “Okay, you beat me for a drink. But don’t ever let me catch you in here again.”
The next day, same guy strolls into the bar.
The bartender says, “What the heck are you doing in here? I can’t believe you’ve got the audacity to come back!”
The guy says “What are you talking about? I’ve never been in this place in my life.”
The bartender humbly replies, “I’m very sorry, but this is truly uncanny. You must have a double.”
Whereupon the guy grins and says, “Thank you! Make it a scotch.”
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND EVERYBODY…