HERE’S YOUR FRIDAY MORNING FUNNY!!!
1. uh-oh…time to feel old again….BRADY BUNCH star SUSAN OLSEN is 50 on sunday……FIFTY…she played the baby of the family, CINDY BRADY…
and here is SUSAN OLSEN today as she prepares for birthday number 50 on sunday…
2. what about the other “family” on tv? we just talked about THE BRADY BUNCH, but what about the PATRIDGE FAMILY? ever wondered where RUEBEN KINCAID went? let’s find out…remember him? he was played by actor DAVE MADDEN, and he was the manager of the family music group….
DAVE MADDEN is 79 years old, and is semi-retired in FLORIDA…here’s a picture of him today…
3. hey, here’s a cool deal…because of my love for DEAN MARTIN and my blog the other day about him, i was featured on another big DEAN MARTIN fan’s blog…check it out…
4. man, i don’t know what it is, but i cannot get enough sleep lately…i got home in the afternoon and take a two hour nap…then i go to bed at 9:00 and sleep until 4am….must be the weather…at least i hope it is….
5. three new movies are coming out this weekend…don’t really plan on seeing any of them…
number one is JESSE EISENBERG in “30 MINUTES OR LESS.” this is the only one of the three i would go to if i had to….
the second movie out is “FINAL DESTINATION 5.” wait a minute..hold the phone…if it’s a FINAL destination, SHOULDN’T THIS MOVIE HAVE ENDED AFTER MOVIE NUMBER ONE? i wish it would have…
and movie three coming out…NO WAY IN THE WORLD WOULD I GO TO THIS….you would have to sedate me and drag me in with a rope to see this…i don’t watch the tv show, and am not planning on going to see it…EVER..
6. well, the NFL preseason is underway…i am SO DARN EXCITED that football is back, but i have trouble watching preseason football…i WILL however, watch my REDSKINS play this weekend against the STEELERS…i may even watch the VIKINGS to see how quarterback CHRISTIAN PONDER looks….
7. PRESIDENT OBAMA said yesterday that he is “very frustrated” about what’s happening with the nation’s economy..i don’t know about you, but it scares the heck out of me when the PRESIDENT shows up at the KWIKI-MART to buy a lottery ticket…
8. new audio tapes of JACKIE KENNEDY reveal that she had affairs while married to PRESIDENT KENNEDY…that’s how times have changed..now we have ‘sex videos’, back then all they had was ‘sex audios.’
9. DISNEY shares are down 9 percent..things are so bad at DISNEY that CINDERELLA has taken a job as ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER’S maid….
10. one of the latest food crazes at the IOWA STATE FAIR this year is a FRIED STICK OF BUTTER…it comes complete with a coupon for 25 dollars off your next angioplasty….
11. BRITISH researchers have discovered that you can decrease snoring by wearing a special pair of socks…..we’re already doing that in my house…every night my wife sticks a sock in my mouth…
12. SONY is making a movie about OSAMA BIN LADEN…but they’re hitting a snag….out in HOLLYWOOD it’s impossible to find 72 virgins….
13. a new poll finds that CASEY ANTHONY is the most hated person in AMERICA…that’s only because CONGRESS isn’t a person…
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man was brought to Mercy Hospital, and taken quickly in for surgery. The operation went well, and as the groggy man regained consciousness, he was reassured by a Sister of Mercy, who was waiting by his bed.
“Mr. Smith, You are going to be just fine,” said the nun, gently patting his hand. “We do need to know, however, how you intend to pay for your stay here. Are you covered by insurance?”
“No, I’m not,” the man whispered hoarsely.
“Can you pay in cash?” persisted the nun.
“No I’m afraid I cannot sister.”
“Well do you have any close relatives?” the nun essayed.
“Just my sister in New Mexico,” he volunteered.” but she’s a humble spinster nun.”
“Oh, I must correct you, Mr. Smith. Nuns are not spinsters, they are married to God.”
“Wonderful”, said Smith. “In that case, please send the bill to my brother-in-law.”
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY..