WELL, HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!
AND HERE ARE YOUR MONDAY FUNNIES!!!
1. today we are going to find out whatever happened to TONY ORLANDO AND DAWN….
they were one of the bubblegum pop “supergroups” of the 70’s, with great hits like “TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ROUND THE OLD OAK TREE”, “CANDIDA”, “KNOCK THREE TIMES” and many many more. here are a couple of older picture of TONY ORLANDO AND DAWN….
and here’s a REALLY OLD ONE…
TONY ORLANDO is still performing, mostly in LAS VEGAS….he is now 67….here he is today…the first one is with “THE TWIST” legend CHUBBY CHECKER, who, by the way, turns 70 today!!!!
i’m not saying that TONY ORLANDO is old, but here he is with BEN FRANKLIN…
one half of “DAWN”, was TELMA HOPKINS…after the singing group, she appeared in such tv shows as “FAMILY MATTERS”, “BOSOM BUDDIES”, “GIMME A BREAK”, and many more…TELMA is now 62 years old….
JOYCE VINCENT WILSON was the other half of ‘DAWN”…she was in a few other singing groups, and is now 64 years old…
2. we can’t do a TONY ORLANDO AND DAWN salute without a couple of songs….
here is “KNOCK THREE TIMES.”
and here is “TIE A YELLOW RIBBON”…
3. we had a BLAST saturday night at the DACOTAH PRAIRIE MUSEUM’S HOLLYWOOD RED CARPET EVENT….it’s just too bad that more people didn’t show up…those who did had a ton of fun….my partner in crime that night was ROB BRANDNER from “THE ROLLIN’ D.J.” and “SKATEAWAY.”
we dressed up as LAUREL AND HARDY, my all time favorite duo in the movies…..here we are that night, the first one is with his lovely wife DEE….
4. yesterday, my son TYLER and I went to see the new movie “DREAM HOUSE”…..we’ve been dying to see this one, and it did not disappoint….
what a fantastic movie!!! i LOVE movies that have twists thru the movie….this one did, and had a suprising ending, as well….if you like very suspenseful movies, then “DREAM HOUSE” is for you…
here’s the movie poster, and the stars of the movie….
5. yesterday, my REDSKINS won, the VIKINGS lost, and best of all, THE COWBOYS LOST…and “THE BOYS” lost in dramatic fashion…it was the biggest collapse in COWBOY’S history…the now 4-0 DETROIT LIONS came roaring back to beat the cowboys….the LIONS were down 27-3 at one point……
i told a few of my DALLAS friends, that i now accept my REDSKINS loss to DALLAS last monday night because i had the chance to witness their collapse yesterday…trust me, there’s no love loss between the SKINS AND COWBOYS….
6. wow…our ABERDEEN WINGS game friday night against the BISMARCK BOBCATS went downhill quickly….the WINGS were down either 4-0 or 5-0 before they scored their first goal…BISMARCK looked very good friday night….but don’t worry WING’S fans, they’ll be okay this season…in fact, i predict they make the playoffs this year, which would be incredible for their second year in the league….
7. speaking of the ABERDEEN WINGS, some fans need to stay home….we had to sit in our seats and listen to some drunk young guy throwing cuss words and other phrases out at the BISMARCK players….i wanted to throw this guy out myself…and this comment to that guy….
IT’S NOT EVEN PARTLY FUNNY TO TALK ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH THE BISMARCK PLAYERS MOMS…that’s disgusting, gross, and has to part in the game…ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAD LITTLE KIDS SITTING ALL AROUND US…GROW UP…..
8. MICHELLE OBAMA was spotted shopping at a VIRGINIA TARGET STORE….the only person who recognized her was the cashier, but that’s because it was ANTHONY WEINER….
9. GM plans to put air bags between the passenger and driver’s seats in three of their models……and you will find the BIGGEST air bag in the car in the back seat when your mother in law is traveling with you….
10. this is true but weird…..two prostitutes in MASSACHUSETTS are holding a dog ransom until they get paid….the dog is reportedly healthy, and learning new tricks…
11. are you going to watch the new tv show “AMERICAN HORROR STORY?” it’s about a family that moves into a haunted house….turns out there weren’t any ghost in the attic…it was just the previous homeowners who couldn’t afford to pay their mortgage….
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
The manager of a megastore came to check on his new salesman.
“How many customers did you serve today?” the manager asked.
“One,” replied the new guy.
“Only one?” said the boss. “How much was the sale?”
The salesman answered, “$85,334.”
Flabbergasted, the manager asked him to explain.
“First I sold a man a fishhook,” the salesman said. “Then I sold him a rod and a reel. Then I asked where he was planning to fish, and he said down by the coast. So I suggested he’d need a boat – he bought that 20-foot runabout. When he said his Volkswagen might not be able to pull it, I took him to the automotive department and sold him a big SUV.”
The amazed boss asked, “You sold all that to a guy who came in for a fishhook?”
“No,” the new salesman replied. “He actually came in for a bottle of aspirin for his wife’s migraine. I told him, ‘Your weekend’s shot. You should probably go fishing.'”
HAVE AN AWESOME MONDAY EVERYBODY!!!