MAKE UP YOUR MIND…WHICH DAY DO YOU HATE?
YOUR TUESDAY FUNNIES!!!
1. legendary rock-n-roller CHUCK BERRY is turning 85 today….here’s an early photo of him…
as far as i know, CHUCK BERRY is still performing today…and still a guitar whiz…..here he is recently….
2. how about some CHUCK BERRY music to listen to? man, these are classics…
here’s “JOHNNY B. GOODE.”
this was a fun little novelty song…it’s “MY DING-A-LING.”
3. so, the debate rages on….MARY ANN OR GINGER on “GILLIGAN’S ISLAND?” easy…it’s MARY ANN for me….GINGER was too “HOLLYWOOD” and “stuffy”….MARY ANN was the girl next door that you could bring home to your parents…
she was played by actress DAWN WELLS, who turns 73 today….here’s that little hottie back in the 60’s….
DAWN WELLS was in ABERDEEN a few years back, and i had the chance to meet her…she’s a lovely woman…here’s DAWN WELLS today at 73….
4. and finally, “JOANIE” from “HAPPY DAYS” is celebrating a birthday…it’s ERIN MORAN’S 51st birthday today…..remember her?
here she is on the show, and with SCOTT BAIO…..he played “CHACHI”….
and here’s ERIN MORAN today at 51…..
5. i hate this feeling…i can tell i’m coming down with something….not super sick right now, but can feel it moving in…man, i hope it bypasses me…way too much going on to be sick….
6. wow…that highway stretch between MISSION and INTERSTATE 90 is boring as heck…..there’s nothing to look at, and it’s hard to pass because of all the hills and such…..that was probably the longest stretch going to NORTH PLATTE this past weekend….
7. ARE YOU READY TO BUILD A GINGERBREAD HOUSE?
i will be building a gingerbread house for the DACOTAH PRAIRIE MUSEUM, and i challenge you to do so, too……your gingerbread house will be on display at the museum during the holidays…so, get going…we have to have our gingerbread houses ready by november first…
8. BILL CLINTON said that he thought he was going to have a heart attack when LADY GAGA performed at his 65th birthday…..the same kind of heart attack that he suffered when HILLARY found an intern under his desk…
9. ASHTON KUTCHER apparently left his and DEMI MOORE’S house after a moving truck was in their driveway….how ironic and funny would it be if CHARLIE SHEEN moved in?
10. actor ZACHARY QUINTO, who played “SPOCK” in the last STAR TREK movie has declared that he is gay….first SULU came out…now the new SPOCK…no wonder everyone was fighting to go down in the ENTERPRISE’S steam room….
11. LINDSAY LOHAN has been ordered back into court today to face accusations of parole violations that could send her to prison for up to a year and a half…or in HOLLYWOOD celebrity time, 12 minutes….
12. reaction continues to the “OCCUPY WALL STREET” movement spreading to different parts of the country…..it even spread to NEW JERSEY with protestors camped out…..then they realized it was just the cast of “JERSEY SHORE” passed out on the sidewalks again…
13. the rock band “KISS” has thier first ever cruise ship concert the other day…in related news, the tv show “THE WALKING DEAD” was on tv sunday night…
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male buffalo with the other.
He says to the waiter, “Want coffee.”
The waiter says, “Sure, Chief. Coming right up.”
He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.
The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.
The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, “Want coffee.”
The waiter says “Whoa, Tonto! We’re still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?”
The Indian smiles and proudly says, “Training for position in United States Congress: Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYBODY…