SORRY ABOUT THE MISSED BLOG YESTERDAY…I WENT HOME SICK EARLY, AND IT TOOK EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY JUST TO FINISH MY RADIO SHOW…SO, I’LL HOPEFULLY MAKE IT UP TO YOU TODAY WITH A GREAT BLOG….(for once..ha ha)
YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!!!
HERE COME YOUR FRIDAY FUNNIES!!!!!
1. happy birthday wishes are going out today to actress CARRIE FISHER, who turns 55 today…..CARRIE, of course, is the daughter of EDDIE FISHER and DEBBIE REYNOLDS….
all of us, especially us guys, remember CARRIE as the super sexy PRINCESS from “STAR WARS.”
recently i saw CARRIE FISHER on an HBO special called “WISHFUL DRINKING.” it’s a “live” show where she talks about her life…IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE TO SEE IT, WATCH IT…it is super funny, and very revealing…
here’s CARRIE FISHER today on her double-nickel, 55th birthday….
2. the wild and wacky CHRISTOPHER LLOYD will turn 73 on saturday…..we remember him as the crazy “JIM” on “TAXI.”
and, of course, opposite MICHAEL J. FOX in “BACK TO THE FUTURE.”
he also played the villian on “WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?”
CHRISTOPHER LLOYD also played “UNCLE FESTER” on the “ADDAMS FAMILY” movies…
here is CHRISTOPHER LLLOYD today on the eve of his 73rd birthday…
3. also on saturday, the little boy from the “JERRY MCGUIRE”, and “STUART LITTLE” movies will turn 21…actor JONATHAN LIPNICKI can finally have a drink in the bar on saturday..ha ha…like he probably hasn’t already…anyway, i’m sure you remember him…
and here he is today…
4. BRING ON THE WINGS, BABY….
the ABERDEEN WINGS take on their arch rival BISMARCK BOBCATS tonight and saturday night at the ODDE ICE ARENA….if you haven’t been to a game yet, this might be the series to see…..
5. one of my favorite parts of HALLOWEEN season is watching scary movies…I LOVE HORROR MOVIES….and so do my boys….i don’t care what i do this weekend, I WILL BE SEEING “PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3.”
the trailer for the movie, and critics, are saying that “THE FINAL FIFTEEN MINUTES OF THIS MOVIE WILL CHANGE YOU FOREVER..”
AWESOME…CAN’T WAIT TO BE CHANGED….(it will probably be my pants that need changing.)
6. big weekend for my beautiful wife and i…we are going to ATTEMPT to make a gingerbread house for the DACOTAH PRAIRIE MUSEUM….
and i am challenging YOU to make one as well, so we can have them on exhibit at the museum over the holiday season…
THE GINGERBREAD HOUSES MUST BE DONE BY NOVEMBER FIRST…..you can get your registration forms online at dacotahprairiemuseum.com, or stop by the museum and pick one up….
7. one of my wife’s favorite parts of halloween is the HAUNTED FOREST…so, we’ll be going either tonight or saturday night…i love it because she clings tightly to me…ha ha
8. radio preacher/wacko HAROLD CAMPING is predicting that TODAY is again, the last day of the world…..i doubt it….i don’t think GOD would ruin a good weekend…he would probably end the world on a MONDAY….
9. the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS says that children under the age of TWO should not watch ANY TV….sounds easy, but it’s going to be tough…especially if their blackberry service goes out again…
10. a new study says that teenager’s I.Q. can go up and down dramatically…up when they are in school…way down when they are watching “JERSEY SHORE,” or “THE KARDASHIANS.”
11. JUSTIN BIEBER and LADY GAGA will be on ‘DICK CLARK’S ROCKIN’ NEW YEAR’S EVE’ party this year….that’s just cruel….after his stroke DICK CLARK has to say the words “BIEBER” and ‘GAGA”? who the heck planned this out?
12. one day after having her probation revoked, LINDSAY LOHAN was LATE to do her community service at a morgue, and she was locked out…LINDSAY says that she was thrilled to be locked out instead of being locked in….by the way, once LINDSAY got into the morgue to work, she was shocked to open up one of the morgue drawers and find her career lying on it…..
13. in another LOHAN moment, LINDSAY’S dad, MICHAEL LOHAN said in an interview that his daughter is either smoking crack or meth….which, in the LOHAN family is their version of the “TASTES GREAT”, “LESS FILLING” debate…..
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
“A TOUCHING GOLF STORY”
dave stood over his tee box on the 450 yard 18th hole for what seemed like an eternity….he waggled, looked up, looked down, waggled again, but didn’t start his back swing.
finally his completely frustrated partner said, “for goodness sakes dave, what the heck is taking you so long?”
dave said, “my wife is watching me from the clubhouse balcony, so i want to make this the perfect shot!”
his golfing partner then replied, “just go ahead and swing, dummy, you don’t have a chance in hell of hitting her from here!”
AH, YES, A GOODIE…HA HA
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY….