HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYBODY!!!
HERE ARE YOUR THURSDAY FUNNIES!!
1. legendary “bad ass” CHARLES BRONSON, would have been 90 today….can you believe that? NINETY? CHARLES was one of those actors that just blew you away on the screen…..his “DEATH WISH” series of movies were AWESOME….
here are some younger picture of CHARLES BRONSON…
CHARLES BRONSON died back in 2003 at the age of 81…he died of pneumonia, but he also suffered from alzheimers for the last few years of his life…
here’s CHARLES BRONSON later in life….
here is CHARLES BRONSON’S gravesite located in VERMONT near his farm…
2. actor KEN BERRY is celebrating birthday number 78 today…you will probably remember him from “THE CAROL BURNETT SHOW”, “MAMA’S FAMILY”, and the hit tv show “F-TROOP”….
here is KEN BERRY today on his 78th birthday…
3. remember actress KATHY KINNEY? she played the wild character MIMI on the hit tv show “THE DREW CAREY SHOW.” she was mostly known for her wild clothing and unbelievable makeup….
here is a photo of the cast of the show…by the way, the wild haired guy at the far right, is late night talk show host CRAIG FERGUSON..
here is KATHY KINNEY today on her 59th birthday…
4. for as much as i love the tv show “THE OFFICE”, i’m about ready to stop watching it…i HATE the fact that ANDY is the new boss on the show…..he’s such a wuss…..
i knew it would take some big shoes to fill the vacancy made by STEVE CARRELL, but, in my opinion, and the opinion of many others, ANDY IS NOT THE ANSWER….
5. IS IT THANKSGIVING YET? man, i could use a four day weekend….this getting up at 2:50am to work out is awesome, but i get so doggone tired by noon that i feel like i could sleep for a whole day…..
6. it was a slap in the face walking outside this morning…man, oh man…if you forget your coat this morning, you’re going to be sorry!!! when i came to work this morning at 4:45am, it was 15 degrees….don’t know if that was the low, but it was cold enough!!
7. PRESIDENT OBAMA told congress that GOD wants them to put people back to work…which made DONALD TRUMP respond, “THAT’S RIGHT, I DO.”
8. don’t forget to turn your clocks back this weekend as daylight savings time ends…..which means that LINDSAY LOHAN has one extra hour to get arrested…it also means that KIM KARDASHIAN has one more hour to think about who’s life she wants to ruin next…..
9. a new study finds that commuting to work is bad for people’s health…i have to believe that’s correct…i mean, look what happened to GADDAFI while he was driving his SUV…..
10. GERMAN and VIENNESSE university teachers have discovered that the sound of “fingernails on a chalkboard”, is so annoying because the shape of the ear canal amplifies frequencies in the 2,000-4,000 hertz range…also because it sounds exactly like FRAN DRESCHER’S voice….
11. ROB KARDASHIAN of the famed “nut job family”, said he hopes to lose weight while he’s on “DANCING WITH THE STARS.” he should use his sister KIM’S weight plan…she dropped over 200 pounds this week!!!
12. star magazine reports that a woman has come forward claiming that JUSTIN BIEBER fathered her child…and out of habit, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER apologized…
13. a woman from OHIO claims that she has a photograph of two ghosts making whoopee together….oh, so that’s why ghosts are always moaning…
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
There was a little boy who lived in the country. His family used an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was hot in the summer, cold in the winter and stank all the time. The outhouse was sitting on the bank of a creek and the boy was determined that one day he would push that outhouse into the creek.
One day after a spring rain, the creek was swollen so the little boy decided today was the day to push the outhouse into the creek. So he got a large stick and started pushing. Finally, the outhouse toppled into the creek and floated away.
That night his dad told him they were going to the woodshed after supper. Knowing that meant a spanking, the little boy asked why.
The dad replied, “Someone pushed the outhouse into the creek today. It was you, wasn’t it, son?”
The boy answered yes. Then he thought a moment and said, “Dad, I read in school today that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and didn’t get into trouble because he told the truth.”
The dad replied, “Well, George Washington’s father wasn’t in that cherry tree.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC THURSDAY MY FRIENDS…