HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY….
HERE ARE YOUR WEDNESDAY FUNNIES, INCLUDING A COUPLE OF “HUNTING” HILARITIES…
1. happy 60th birthday wishes are going out today to actor/weight lifter/tough guy LOU FERRIGNO…you probably best know him for playing “THE INCREDIBLE HULK” on tv…..check out the muscles on this guy…..(i’m a little peeved that they used my senior picture for the first photo)
here’s LOU FERRIGNO today on his 60th birthday…
2. what about LOU’S tv show co-host on “THE INCREDIBLE HULK?” he was played by actor BILL BIXBY….
BILL played the character of “DR. DAVID BANNER” on the tv show, but he’s also known for playing on tv shows like “MY FAVORITE MARTIAN”, “THE COURTSHIP OF EDDIE’S FATHER”, AND “THE MAGICIAN.”
BILL BIXBY died on november 21st, 1993 at the age of 59….he had been suffering from cancer…
here’s a later picture of BILL BIXBY…
3. one of the best shows in BRANSON, MISSOURI is BOBBY VINTON…BOBBY, of course, has been around singing since the 50’s, and still performs today…..
hits like “BLUE VELVET”, “THERE I’VE SAID IT AGAIN”, “BLUE ON BLUE”, and many others would make BOBBY VINTON a household name…and a pin up boy for all the ladies….
here’s BOBBY VINTON back in his younger years, including my favorite album of his…
this is kind of hard to believe, but BOBBY VINTON is now 76 years old…here he is today..the first one with a couple of his musician friends….
4. in the mood for some BOBBY VINTON music? WELL, I HOPE YOU ARE….
this is my all time favorite song by him…it’s called “PLEASE LOVE ME FOREVER.”
here’s another great one….”MR. LONELY.” and this is “live in concert” from 2002…..
and i always liked this one, too…
it’s “MY MELODY OF LOVE.”
5. man, this horrible ordeal going on at PENN STATE UNIVERSITY is horrific…..all the charges of child sexual endangerment, cover-ups, lying, etc., is really pathetic…..we, as a society, sometimes worry so much about the “famous” people involved, and forget about the main victims…THE CHILDREN WHO WERE UNWILLINGLY INVOLVED….
i will say this however….JOE PATERNO has been a living legend and a coach at PENN STATE for 46 years….he’s in his mid 80’s and is still coaching….i really hate to see his incredible career possibly come to an end like this….he’s expected to be fired anywhere from today thru the next few days…..
BUT, if he knew of this and never told anyone, HE DESERVES TO BE FIRED….
6. stupid blinkers on my car are only working 50 percent….i think i need to head in and get my blinker fluid changed….
7. my little car would have been able to be placed in a shoe box, if i had hit the monster on the road that i saw this morning….wow…..it was a HUGE BUCK…and i mean, HUGE…the rack on this thing was bigger than the hood of my car i think…..
the worst part for me of getting in an accident with a deer, is that it will cost a lot of BUCKS to get fixed, and i just don’t have that kind of DOE……
8. many unemployed people in the UNITED STATES are no longer receiving benefits….sad…but on a positive note, DR. CONRAD MURRAY will soon be getting free housing….
9. a new study finds that most AMERICANS only have TWO CLOSE FRIENDS…which means the other four that are carrying the casket are there just for the free lunch…
10. PRESIDENT OBAMA and FRENCH PRESIDENT NICOLAS SARKOZY, were overheard on an open microphone complaining about BENJAMIN NETANYAHU….NETANYAHU did the appropriate thing and un-friended both of them on facebook….
11. a surprise inspection at a PRISON in MEXICO turned up 19 prostitutes, 100 plasma tv’s, two bags of pot and 100 fighting roosters…wait a minute…was that a prison or was it my vacation condo?
12. a soccer star in GREAT BRITAIN named his baby son, “TRENDY.” but that’s okay, because he’ll just change the name when it goes out of style…
13. KELLY OSBOURNE was released from a hospital after being treated for a head injury…she had better be careful…simply being OZZY OSBOURNE’S daughter puts her at a greater risk of a head injury…
14. JOKE OF THE DAY: (short and sweet)
Mr. Kramer had a leak in the roof over his dining room, so he called a repairman to take a look at it. “When did you first notice the leak?” the repairman inquired.
Mr. Kramer scowled. “Last night, when it took me two hours to finish my soup!”
HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY!!!