HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE THIS?
2. WE HAVE A COUPLE OF GREAT FUNNIES FOR YOU TODAY!
1. happy birthday wishes are going out to actor/singer STEPHEN BISHOP…he turns 60 today…..
you may remember STEPHEN BISHOP from his role in the classic “ANIMAL HOUSE”. he was the guy playing the guitar on the steps singing the song “I GAVE MY LOVE A CHERRY.” and then JOHN BELUSHI comes down the stairs, grabs his guitar and breaks it against the wall….classic…
music wise, you might remember some of STEPHEN BISHOP’S greatest hits including “SAVE IT FOR A RAINY DAY”, “ON AND ON”, and the theme from the movie “TOOTSIE”. a song called, “IT MIGHT BE YOU.”
here’s STEPHEN BISHOP today at 60….
2. want to hear a couple of his songs? here they come….
here’s the theme from “TOOTSIE”…it’s “IT MIGHT BE YOU.” it also includes some great scenes from the DUSTIN HOFFMAN movie…
how about “SAVE IT FOR A RAINY DAY.”
and here’s his number one hit “ON AND ON.”
3. my wife and i used to drive our boys crazy by reciting every line from the hit 80’s movie “STRANGE BREW”…it starred DAVE THOMAS and RICK MORANIS as BOB AND DOUG MCKENZIE…two bumbling, stumbling CANADIANS who like to drink beer…awesome…
remember these guys?
here’s a classic album that a lot of us had….funny stuff…
so, i was wondering this weekend whatever happened to the guys…let’s find out…
RICK MORANIS played the dad in the “HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS” movies….he’s also appeared in many other roles as well…he’s still acting as of today….RICK MORANIS is now 58…here he is today…
DAVE THOMAS also has had many roles since “STRANGE BREW”…probably the most famous one is opposite BRETT BUTLER in the hit tv series “GRACE UNDER FIRE.” he also is still acting today…DAVE THOMAS is now 62…here is a recent picture of him…
4. do you remember the movie? here’s the actual movie trailer from “STRANGE BREW.”
5. NFL football notes from yesterday…
***MY TEAM SUCKS….the REDSKINS lost to the lowly MIAMI DOLPHINS yesterday…we gave them their second win of the season….WE NEED A QUARTERBACK…REX GROSSMAN and JOHN BECK stink…
***TONY ROMO had one of the better games of his career as the COWBOYS crushed the BUFFALO BILLS…the BILLS are starting to fade after starting strong…
***speaking of fading after starting strong, the DETROIT LIONS were smashed by the CHICAGO BEARS yesterday…..i was really hoping the LIONS would go deep into the playoffs, if not in the SUPER BOWL….it’s looking bleak….
***i’m happy about this one…the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS really took it to the NEW YORK JETS last night…..i’m happy because hopefully this will shut up JET’S coach REX RYAN…i can’t stand him….
***tonight it’s the MINNESOTA VIKINGS at the GREEN BAY PACKERS….unfortunately for VIKINGS fans, this game has the potential to get out of hand early…hopefully ADRIAN PETERSON and CHRISTIAN PONDER can keep it close….
6. we have new awesome neighbors in WARNER…..great young couple with a couple of young kids…yesterday, JEANNIE AND I were raking the lawn, and their very young boy and papa came over and helped us….how awesome….their young son told us that they “were going to live in that house for a long long time….like thru this weekend.” HOW FUNNY….
7. a bunch of us went to see HAIRBALL saturday night at the DEC…..what a show…it’s not shocking to see why they will soon be headlining in LAS VEGAS…ever two songs somebody would come out of the back of the stage dressed up as a famous rock star, then the band would do a couple of hits by that artist…they did music from KISS, POISON, JOURNEY, PRINCE, and many many others…
***the only bad thing is, it took until late last night for me to get my hearing back…i apologized in advance to my church people yesterday in case i was yelling the sermon…ha ha
8. the “blanket” was introduced into the TOY HALL OF FAME the other day…..it barely beat out PENN STATE as the best at covering up….
9. police in CALIFORNIA are searching for a man who held up a bank with a pesticide sprayer….he apparently had a good plan…once he worked out the bugs….
10. a new study in SCOTLAND found out that women who have “intimacy” with their partners four or more times a week, are judged by others to look at least 10 years younger…this study was funded by a grant from……MEN….
11. PLAYBOY has announced that their LINDSAY LOHAN issue will be out sometime before CHRISTMAS….they should treat her issue like her jail term….put it on shelves for 30 days, but pull it off the shelves after five days…
12. the body of late rapper HEAVY D is being stored at the same LOS ANGELES morgue where LINDSAY LOHAN is working…uh-oh…somebody had better check his BLING…
13. KRIS HUMPHRIES is refusing to sign the divorce papers presented by KIM KARDASHIAN after their marathon (kidding) marriage….KRIS hopes to make their marriage work…to which KIM remarked, “EXPLAIN THIS WORD ‘WORK'”…
14. parents in a school in CALIFORNIA are upset with school officials who let PORN STAR SASHA GREY come in as a guest reader for the kids….she read to them the following books…
“THE CAT IN THE HAT AND NOTHING ELSE”
“REALLY REALLY REALLY CURIOUS GEORGE.”
15. JOKES OF THE DAY:
For several years, a man was having an affair with an Italian woman.
One night, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child.. If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18.
She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born.
To keep it discrete, he told her to simply mail him a post card, And write ‘Spaghetti’ on the back. He would then arrange for the Child support payment to begin.
One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife.
“Honey,” she said, “You received a very strange post card today.”
“Oh, just give it to me and I’ll explain it later,” he said. The wife obeyed And watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.
On the card was written:
Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti.
Three with meatballs, two without.
Send extra sauce.
OKAY, HOW ‘BOUT THIS …..
As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang.
When he answered, he heard his wife’s voice urgently warning him, “Herman, I just heard on the news that there’s a car going the wrong way on Route 280. Please be careful!”
“It’s not just one car,” said Herman, “It’s hundreds of them!”
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYBODY….