HAPPY WEDNESDAY…CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S THE LAST DAY OF NOVEMBER? WOW…TIME FLIES WHEN YOU’RE HAVING FUN…
HERE ARE YOUR WEDNESDAY FUNNIES!!
EVER WONDERED HOW SNOW CONES ARE MADE?
THIS NEXT ONE CRACKED ME UP YESTERDAY…
WHERE’S MY COMPUTER PAD SO I CAN STOP THIS!!!
1. we have a couple of birthday people today…let’s go ladies first….
JEANNIE KENDALL of the country group “THE KENDALLS” is turning 57 today…you probably remember her when she recorded with her dad, ROYCE KENDALL….they had a bunch of hits, but the big one was “HEAVEN’S JUST A SIN AWAY.”
when they first were hitting the charts, people thought that ROYCE was her boyfriend/husband…quite a few people made the mistake, and i’m sure were embarrassed when they found out he was her DAD….ha ha….
anyway, here is JEANNIE KENDALL today…by the way, her dad, ROYCE, died in 1998….
2. alright, i’m sure you were probably singing their hit song in your head, so let’s play it for you…here’s “HEAVEN’S JUST A SIN AWAY”, by THE KENDALLS….
3. the ever youthful DICK CLARK is celebrating birthday number 82 today…can you believe EIGHTY TWO? he, of course, was the host of the original “AMERICAN BANDSTAND”, and has since done many projects including hosting the NEW YEAR’S EVE party on tv…here he is years ago…including an album that a lot of people had…..
DICK CLARK has a well publicized stroke a few years, back, but has still been showing up on new year’s eve…..here he is today at 82, including a photo with RYAN SEACREST…
4. let’s find out whatever happened to JOHN ASTIN? he, of course, played GOMEZ ADDAMS on “THE ADDAMS FAMILY”, but he also has been in many other roles, including playing a crazy guy on “NIGHT COURT.” funny funny stuff….
here is JOHN ASTIN on his hit tv show…
JOHN ASTIN is now 81 years old…here he is today…
5. we have bought A BUNCH of PAPA MURPHY’S cookie dough, and, i don’t think, have EVER made a cookie in the oven…the dough is way too good to eat by itself…i did it yesterday, again….i think i finished half of it before i got home…
6. i LOVE looking at CHRISTMAS lights…i found one on the internet…
have you seen the AMISH light spectacular? check it out….
C’MON..YOU KNOW THEY DON’T HAVE ELECTRICITY!!
7. AMERICAN AIRLINES has filed for bankruptcy protection, but they say that passengers will not notice ANY changes in their service…which is probably why they had to file for bankruptcy in the first place!!
8. a woman in ARIZONA tried to rob a gas station with a toy penguin that she claimed was a bomb….a judge granted bail, because neither the woman nor the penguin is considered a flight risk….
9. SCARLETT JOHANSSON has released a CHRISTMAS duet called “I’LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS,” and she’s singing it with the late great DEAN MARTIN….wow….even dead guys have a better chance of spending christmas with SCARLETT than i do….
10. the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS and the NEW YORK GIANT football teams, combined for 73 points on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL the other night…there was so much scoring, that out of habit, HERMAN CAIN denied that the game existed….
11. KIM KARDASHIAN is still getting bashed for her 72 day wedding sham…she’s now preparing for the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, but people are betting she won’t make it to day SEVEN…
12. “BIG BANG THEORY” star SIMON HELBERG has purchased CHARLIE SHEEN’S mansion…it was the least he could do for SHEEN, considering CHARLIE’S lifestyle inspired the name of SIMON’S hit tv show….
13. actor CHRISTIAN BALE says the next BATMAN movie will be his last…apparently he’s running out of curse words…
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Every Saturday morning he has an early tee time. He gets up early and eager, golfs all day long, sometimes 36 holes.
Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his clubs out of the closet and goes to his car to drive to the course.
Coming out of his garage rain is pouring down; torrential downpour.
There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph.
He returns to the garage. He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it’s going to be bad weather all day long, so he puts his clubs back into the closet, quietly undresses and slips back into bed.
There he cuddles up to his wife’s back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, “The weather out there is terrible.” To which she sleepily replies, “Can you believe my stupid husband is out golfing in that crap?”
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY…