UH-OH..YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS…THE ONLY SAVING GRACE IS THAT IT’S A SHORT WEEK..HA HA
HERE ARE SOME MORE THANKSGIVING FUNNIES!!
I THINK THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE ONE!!!!
I WOULD AGREE WITH THE PILGRIMS ON THIS ONE…
1. actor JOSEPH CAMPANELLA is having a birthday today..he turns 84 today…you may remember him for playing BEN on “THE COLBY’S.” he has appeared in over 200 tv and movies roles since 1955….he played ANN ROMANO’S ex husband ED COOPER on “ONE DAY AT A TIME.” he also made appearances on “GUNSMOKE”, “THE FUGITIVE”, “THE GOLDEN GIRLS”, and many more. and he starred in the 1965 tv show called “THE NURSES.”
here is JOSEPH CAMPANELLA years ago…
and here is JOSEPH CAMPANELLA today on his 84th birthday…in the second picture he is on the left side…
2. “THAT GIRL” is having a birthday today…of course, we’re talking about MARLO THOMAS, the daughter of the legendary DANNY THOMAS…..
it’s hard to believe, but MARLO THOMAS is 74 years old today…wow….74….and she still looks great…here’s an older photo of MARLO back in the days of her hit tv show “THAT GIRL.”
as i mentioned a while ago, MARLO THOMAS is still beautiful at the age of 72…and did you remember that she is married to PHIL DONAHUE? here she is today…
3. do you remember the theme song to “THAT GIRL?”
4. well, saturday’s storm fizzled out for the most part…some parts of our listening area to the east received 2-5 inches….in our area, just a trace…THANK GOODNESS….
5. i wish there were more actors and actresses like MILA KUNIS…the star of “THAT 70’S SHOW”, and the voice of MEG on “FAMILY GUY”, made good on a promise to attend the 236TH MARINE CORP BIRTHDAY BALL…she promised to go with SERGEANT SCOTT MOORE…and she did!!!
GOD BLESS MILA….it’s nice to see our military heroes enjoying themselves, and it’s great to see a HOLLYWOOD person come out and live up to a promise….
6. JEANNIE AND I went to see the movie “TOWER HEIST” over the weekend…it stars BEN STILLER, ALAN ALDA, and many more….we really liked this movie….it’s kind of fun going to a movie that you don’t have to think about…it had action and lots of laughs…especially with EDDIE MURPHY’S character…..we recommend this movie if you want a movie where you can just sit and enjoy!!
7. on saturday i was sitting on the couch taking a break from reality when a movie came on called “LETTERS TO GOD.” it’s the story of a young boy with cancer who inspires those around him….i’ll tell you this, i was sitting on our couch blubbering…what a beautiful movie…i only had the time to watch about a half hour of it, but we rented the dvd and hopefully will watch it tonight….HIGHLY RECOMMENDED….
8. because of the bad economy, a little less than 75 percent of U.S. companies plan on having CHRISTMAS parties for thier staff…..actually it’s not the economy…bosses are just tired of cleaning the butt prints off of the copiers…..
9. a new survey finds that U.S. doctors still disagree on when pregnancy begins…for most couples it begins right after the couple says, “we can’t afford to get pregnant.”
10. a man from FLORIDA who had a sex change to become a woman, was arrested for allegedly impersonating a plastic surgeon and giving women butt enhancement injections that turned out to be CEMENT….it was only for woman that wanted bodies built like a brick house….
11. the new “TWILIGHT” movie made nearly 140 million over the weekend, with 80 percent of the audience being women….and the other 20 percent were husbands who were told they were done having intimacy unless they went to the movie….
12. insiders say that DEMI MOORE and ASHTON KUTCHER had an open marriage with ASHTON sleeping with multiple women….wow..isn’t it nice to have a clean-cut guy taking over for CHARLIE SHEEN?
13. oh, by the way, there’s big buzz about the second part of the “TWLIGHT” movie coming out next year….it’s going to be so amazing, because insiders say that ROBERT PATTINSON and KRISTEN STEWART may use a second facial expression.
14. a new CANADIAN minor league baseball team is in hot water over it’s name…the LONDON, ONTARIO team calls itself “THE RIPPERS?” get it? it’s based on the notorious serial killer JACK THE RIPPER…because nothing says fun at the ballpark like a string of dead prostitutes….
15. JOKE OF THE DAY:
70-year-old George went for his annual physical. All of his tests came back with normal results.
Dr. Smith said, “George, everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with your God?”
George replied, “God and I are really close. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he’s fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, POOF! the light goes on when I pee, and then POOF! the light goes off when I’m done.”
“Wow,” commented Dr. Smith, “that’s incredible!” A little later in the day Dr. Smith called George’s wife.
“Thelma,” he said,” George is just fine. Physically he’s great. But I had to call because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and POOF! the light goes on in the bathroom, and then POOF! the light goes off?”
Thelma exclaimed, “That old fool! He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYBODY…