HAPPY TUESDAY!! HERE COME YOUR TUESDAY FUNNIES!!
HEY, HOW DID THEY GET MY CHRISTMAS LIST?
UNFORTUNATELY THE FOLLOWING PICTURE ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME…(SEE BLOG BELOW)
UMMMM….I THINK I’LL SKIP THIS SANDWICH…IT SOUNDS LIKE CRAP….
1. happy birthday wishes are going out to the beautiful actress JOBETH WILLIAMS….she will be 63 today…..i have always thought she was so so so gorgeous….
you probably remember her as the mom from “POLTERGEIST.”
she has also had many other roles including the show “PRIVATE PRACTICE,” , plus, “KRAMER VS. KRAMER”, and many more…
here’s JOBETH WILLIAMS today on her 63rd birthday…
2. if you looked at the “POLTERGEIST” picture, you had the pleasure of seeing the beautiful HEATHER O’ROURKE…she played “CAROL ANN”, the little girl in the movie….whatever happened to her?
unfortunately, her life didn’t turn out very well…
here are some beautiful pictures of HEATHER….she was such a cutie….
in early 1987, HEATHER became very sick, and was MISDIAGNOSED by her doctors….on january 1st, 1988, HEATHER became violently sick and started vomiting…she then collapsed…so, paramedics were called, and HEATHER went into cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital….a few hours later, HEATHER O’ROURKE died at the age of 12….TWELVE…how horrible…..
HEATHER is buried at WESTWOOD VILLAGE MEMORIAL PARK CEMETARY….
3. okay…here’s the story of my TONGUE GETTING STUCK when i was in grade school….
it was second grade in BRITTON, and all of us were outside during recess….(my favorite subject in school….)
while playing on the monkey bars, i noticed a nice little ice patch on one of the poles. so, i did what any “so-called” normal kid would do, and went after the ice with my tongue….unfortunately, my tongue because stuck and i couldn’t move an inch….the teacher who was watching told me to not move as she went in to get a warm cup of water to pour on my tongue to loosen it….
well, i apparently, didn’t want to wait…i yanked hard, and my tongue came off, but left a coating of my tongue on the metal…and, I HAVE NEVER SEEN BLOOD POUR OUT LIKE THAT BEFORE…it ended up that i couldn’t taste food for about a month…i learned my lesson that day…..JUST POUND THE ICE OFF AND EAT IT…ha ha
4. okay, all you hunters out there…i’m forming a posse to go to OAKES, COGSWELL, AND BRAMPTON, NORTH DAKOTA….we’re going to eradicate some deer…MY GOODNESS…i have NEVER slammed my brakes on so many times on one trip…the deer were everywhere!!! i had to go from OAKES to BRITTON to see a good friend in the hospital, and i figured the backroads would be okay….well, they were, except for BAMBI AND HIS FRIENDS….i’m so afraid that this is the season i will finally hit one….goodness knows i have had about 15 close calls already….
5. i went to OAKES to visit with our elderly from our church in HECLA who are residing in a nursing home there…..i’ll tell you this…NOTHING brings you back to earth and makes you appreciate life, like visiting with the elderly…you can tell they LOVE that you stopped by, and listening to their stories from the past, makes me dislike our modern technology even more…..these fine people are so content with what they have, and appreciate the little things in life instead of the “material” things in this world…GOD BLESS THEM….
6. wow…RUBY TUESDAY is supposed to be coming to ABERDEEN…i love that place…plus a GOODWILL STORE is being built….and we continue to hear RUMORS about other projects..WAY TO GO ABERDEEN…
the only thing that would make me extremely happy would be if we could get an “OLD CHICAGO” style pizza place…that’s probably my favorite pizza…..perhaps…
7. both of my fantasy football teams STINK this year…i’m almost in the bottom of both leagues, so, when something awesome happens, i need to brag…ha ha..
in our family league, i played my nephew this weekend, who is on top of the league, and i’m on the bottom…
my team FINALLY got their crap together, and I SMOKED HIM 143-62……i have NEVER scored that many points..i had five players with over 20 points each….INCREDIBLE…
8. according to a poll by “THE HILL” newspaper, more than two thirds of likely voters think that CONGRESS members should be paid LESS, and have to work LONGER HOURS…personally, i think we should offer them all a raise to STAY HOME…
9. a recent survey found that NINETY PERCENT of AMERICAN drivers engage in distrating behaviors…like filling surveys…
10. a seven year old boy from MASSACHUSETTS is accused of sexual harassment for kicking a BULLY in the groin…..as a result of the allegations, the boy has suspended his future presidential campaigns…..
11. SESAME STREET is now airing in AFGHANISTAN…it should go over well…..the country is the world’s larger producer of opium, so, they’ve been seeing giant talking yellow birds for years….
12. we now take you to former PENN STATE coach JERRY SANDUSKY’S lawyer’s office…..”DON’T SPEAK JERRY…LISTEN TO ME…DON’T SPEAK…SERIOUSLY, DUDE…DON’T SPEAK!!!”
13. TIGER WOODS has won his first golfing victory in two years…the key was getting back into his old mindset….that’s why he spend THANKSGIVING night driving into a tree….
14. i can’t believe this….we are soon going to have a republican debate with DONALD TRUMP doing the moderating….it’s true…what the heck, were KATHIE LEE AND HODA busy?
15. JOKE OF THE DAY:
WOMAN’S PERFECT BREAKFAST
She’s sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.
Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.
Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.
And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYBODY!!