WE’RE ANOTHER DAY CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS!!!
YOUR DAILY BLOG IS SPONSORED BY FLOORMAX IN ABERDEEN….BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE ELSE, TALK TO DON AND THE GANG AT FLOORMAX…
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH YOU WILL SAVE!!!
HERE COME YOUR THURSDAY FUNNIES!!!
1. i think i saw this lady on sixth avenue yesterday….
2. happy birthday wishes are going out to rocker RICK NIELSEN of the band “CHEAP TRICK.” he’s the ummm…”colorful” lead guitarist for the band…ha ha….he plays a bunch of guitars including a BIG ONE, which we will show shortly…here’s RICK NEILSON in his younger days….
he’s in the bottom left….
and here’s RICK NIELSEN today on birthday number 65…and still rockin’…saw them in HURON at the state fair this year…great show….
and here’s a current picture of “CHEAP TRICK.”
3. how about a “CHEAP TRICK” video?
here’s their big hit “THE FLAME.”
and here’s “DREAM POLICE.”
4. ROBIN GIBB of “THE BEE GEES” turns 62 years old today…he’s the twin brother of MAURICE, who passed away suddenly a couple of years ago…
here’s a couple of picture of ROBIN GIBB with his brothers, in the legendary group “THE BEE GEES.”
i have never ever seen this photo before…look how young they were….
and here is ROBIN GIBB today…sadly, he’s battling liver cancer….and he’s looking a little tough…
and here’s a picture of the BEE GEE’S shortly before brother MAURICE’S death…
5. ROBIN GIBB didn’t have many solo hits away from his brothers, but he did have a big 80’s hit…and i LOVE LOVE LOVE this song…here’s the birthday boy with “BOYS DO FALL IN LOVE.”
5. you can tell that CHRISTMAS break is coming up for area school kids…ha ha…last night at confirmation i had four “very chatty” young ladies….i had a blast with them last night, but it was tough getting them to settle down….and the only boy in the class was pretty quiet…probably because he couldn’t get a word in…but truly, i love these kids….the kids in HECLA are one of the main reasons i love going up there…
6. yesterday i had dinner at THE CIRCUS in ABERDEEN, and let me tell you this…..their “beer fries” are incredible…and they had some of the best chili i’ve tasted in a long time…highly recommended….
***and, NO, you can’t get drunk on the beer fries…
7. i think i’m beginning to regret telling all of you what my favorite wine is…ha ha….almost every time i go to get a bottle they’re gone…remember? it’s STELLA ROSA….
i’m hoping santa is good to be and brings me a couple of these….there’s nothing like a glass of wine to end the day…..and there is absolutely no better wine than this….(just stop buying all of it before i get there!!)
8. VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN may have made another gaffe when he said that the TALIBAN is NOT our enemy…i’m not saying that he puts his foot in his mouth often, but i heard that NIKE is already making a mold from his dental records….
9. the TSA has formed a chorus that’s singing CHRISTMAS songs at the LOS ANGELES airport, to try and improve their image….but there’s a long delay when they get to “eight maids a milking.”
10. a ten year old boy in TENNESSEE was disciplined at school for waving a slice of pizza that was in the shape of a gun…ARE YOU KIDDING ME? it’s true…but, i guess they did the right thing, because that slice of pizza was loaded….with 12 grams of fat!!
11. a man from SOUTH CAROLINA was arrested at a grocery store for trying to steal rib-eye steak, baby back ribs and smoked turkey in his PANTS…apparently he was going home to make a dress for LADY GAGA….
12. a man from BRITISH COLUMBIA drove 225 miles with his dead wife in his car before he realized she had “assumed room temperature.” the guy had no idea his wife was dead…he just assumed that he had gone deaf….
13. JON BON JOVI posted a facebook photo of himself to prove that internet rumors of his death were false….unfortunately, it’s a picture taken in NEWARK, NEW JERSEY, so now people figure that he died and went to hell….
14. STAR magazine is reporting that the KARDASHIAN family sells fashion products that are made in sweatshops by child labor….KIM KARDASHIAN is now insisting that the workers have a 40 hour maximum work week….sort of like her maximum ten week marriage….
15. a man from LOUISIANA has been arrested for a drunken game of bumper cars with handicapped scooters at WALMART…his blood alcohol level as .133…which WALMART immediately marked down by 30 percent…
16. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.
The first surgeon says, “I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.”
The second responds, “Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded.”
The third surgeon says, “No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order.”
The fourth surgeon chimes in: “You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would.”
But the fifth surgeon says, “You’re all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There’s no guts, no heart, no brains and no spine, and the head and the butt are Interchangeable.
HAVE A TREMENDOUS THURSDAY EVERYBODY…