your daily blog is sponsored by FLOORMAX in ABERDEEN…thinking of re-doing the home or office? make FLOORMAX your first stop, because they will probably be your first AND last stop…why? check this out…
FLOORMAX is in the auto plaza, north highway 281 in ABERDEEN…
1. here come your friday funnies!!!
i know we’ve used this one before, but it’s just too funny not to try again….
from cats to bunnies…ha ha
2. remember this tv theme?
very funny tv show from the 80’s…well, the mama on the show, BONNIE FRANKLIN, has a birthday today…she turns 68…pushing 70…..here she is back on the show…
here’s BONNIE FRANKLIN today on her 68th birthday, including a recent picture of her tv show family….
i still can’t believe that PAT HARRINGTON, JR., who played “SCHNEIDER” is 82 years old…wow…
3. remember the little boy from “WHO’S THE BOSS?” well, he’s growing up, too…actor DANNY PINTAURO is 36 today…here he is back in the 80’s, and with his tv family…
here’s DANNY today at 36….
4. what about the rest of the cast of “WHO’S THE BOSS?” we’ll find out after you watch the opening credits to the show…
by the way, the theme song is performed by country star STEVE WARINER…
actress JUDITH LIGHT played the mom on the show…she is now 62 years old…
TONY DANZA has been all over tv in recent years…he just turned 60….
actress KATHERINE HELMOND played “MONA” on the show…she is now 83….
and the beautiful ALYSSA MILANO played the daughter on the show….she’s super hot…gorgeous…and is now 39 years old…
5. i’m pretty disappointed…a movie that i have been waiting to see is NOT coming to carmike theaters in ABERDEEN as of now…as you probably know, my boys and i LOVE horror movies, and there’s one out now that looks super duper scary…it’s called “THE DEVIL INSIDE.”
we have to go to MINNEAPOLIS at the end of the month for radio meetings, so, i guess i’ll be heading to the MALL OF AMERICA to see this movie…my boys will be so jealous….
6. no big plans for the weekend…we have both been sick most of the week, so we’ll probably take it easy and get well….i cannot believe the number of people who are sick this week….almost everyone i have talked to this week are either sick, or have somebody in their family or at their job who is very sick…wonderful….
7. CORNELL researchers have created a cloak that can briefly make an entire event impossible to see..it only last 40trillionths of a second, but could still spare us from more KIM KARDASHIAN marriages….
8. the GIRL SCOUTS have unveiled a new lemon cookie…we figured we would tell you before you heard about it from that pushy co-worker that is selling cookies for her daughter…
9. on wednesday two jets nearly collided at JFK…it would have been the first time in two months that two JETS from NEW YORK hit anything!!! (TAKE THAT, REX RYAN)
10. it was colder this week in FLORIDA than it was in MONTANA…it was so cold at DISNEYWORLD that MICKEY MOUSE threatened to make a down jacket out of DONALD DUCK…
11. in HAWAII, PRESIDENT OBAMA played touch football. when his team faced a two touchdown deficit, he wanted to borrow the points…
12. the world’s oldest twins, ENA PUGH AND LILY MILLWARD celebrated thier 102nd birthday in ENGLAND…they look so cute with thier matching diapers…..
13. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and JESSICA BIEL are engaged…no word yet on the divorce date…..
14. actress ZOOEY DESCHANEL has filed for divorce…wow…even I can keep a new year’s resolution longer than that!!!
15. TIGER WOOD’S ex-wife ELIN NORDEGREN has leveled her 12 million dollar FLORIDA home, so she can build a bigger one..they were going to hire a professional demolition crew, but they decided to hand ELEN a golf club and tell her that her house cheated on her.
16. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Two priests die at the same time and met Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter says, “I’d like to get you guys in now, but our computer is down. You’ll have to go back to Earth for about a week, but you can’t go back as priests. So what else would you like to be?”
The first priest says, “I’ve always wanted to be an eagle, soaring above the Rocky Mountains.”
“So be it,” says St. Peter, and off flies the first priest.
The second priest mulls this over for a moment and asks, “Will any of this week ‘count,’ St. Peter?”
“No, I told you the computer’s down. There’s no way we can keep track of what you’re doing.”
“In that case,” says the second priest, “I’ve always wanted to be a stud.”
“So be it,” says St. Peter, and the second priest disappears.
A week goes by, the computer is fixed, and God tells St. Peter to recall the two priests.
“Will you have any trouble locating them?” He asks.
“The first one should be easy,” says St. Peter. “He’s somewhere over the Rockies, flying with the eagles. But the second one could prove to be more difficult.”
“Why?” asks God.
“He’s on a snow tire, somewhere in North Dakota.”
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!