HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYBODY!!!
your daily blog is brought to you by FLOORMAX in ABERDEEN…
make FLOORMAX your first stop..and it will most likely be your ONLY stop….they’re located in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN…
1. here are your tuesday funnies!!!
i think a lot of us morning people feel this way…ha ha
2. rocker ROD STEWART has a birthday today…he turns 67 years old, and is still rockin-and-rollin’…..here’ ROD back in his early years…
here’s an album a lot of us had…and probably still have…..(heck, you may even have an 8 track of this!!!)
here’s ROD STEWART today on birthday number 67……
3. hey, we need a little ROD STEWART music on his birthday, don’t we?
here’s the classic “MAGGIE MAY”…
here’s one you may not have heard for awhile…it’s “HOT LEGS.”
4. 1/3 of the hilarious brothers on “NEWHART” has a birthday today……actor WILLIAM SANDERSON, who “LARRY” in the classic trio is 64 today……you remember these guys and their famous line, right?
here’s the birthday boy all by himself…
WILLIAM SANDERSON, in addition to “NEWHART”, has also appeared on “DEADWOOD”, “TRUE BLOOD”, and more…here he is today…..
what about the “DARYL’S?”
here’s actor TONY PAPENFUSS today….he, by the way was born in MINNEAPOLIS…
the other “DARYL”, actor JOHN VOLSTAD, was born in my homeland…NORWAY….he also had a small role in the 80’s classic movie “STRIPES.”
here’s JOHN VOLSTAD recently….
5. what a dud for the college national football championship last night…..ALABAMA drubbed LSU 21-0….BAMA’S defense was incredible…one of the best i have ever seen…they held LSU’S entire offense to NINETY TWO YARDS….plus, LSU was in BAMA’S side of the field only FOUR PLAYS…..total dominance…guess we don’t have to guess who the best team in the country is….(at least last night…ha ha)
6. i can’t believe the power i have…..a few weeks ago i was stopped for speeding on south dakota street…i was going a little over 25 when the speed limit was 20…..TWENTY…way too slow for that road, in my opinion…well, i blogged about it…talked about it on the radio, and now…THE SPEED LIMIT IS BACK TO 25…..
actually, i’m only kidding..i doubt i had anything to do with it changing, but i’m happy to see it go back up…i was going so slow that i let my car go straight and i walked along and cleaned the windows off….(please do not try this at home, because i’m only kidding….sad that you have to say that to some people..ha ha)
7. SARAH PALIN’S husband, TODD, has endorsed NEWT GINGRICH for president…NEWT hopes that someone who can actually help his campaign will endorse him, too….
8. the FDA announced a recall of popular medicines like EXCEDRIN, NO-DOZ, AND GAS-X….supposedly a mistake at the factory may have caused the pills to get mixed up…which is no big deal….if you get NO-DOZ instead of GAS-X, you can just stay up all night listening to yourself fart!!
9. a man from WISCONSIN is in trouble for taking a new car on a 150 mile test drive…when he got back he said he didn’t want it because it had too many miles…
10. BRITISH researchers say that the brain’s ability to function, can start to deteriorate as early as age 45..the report went on to say…umm….it said…..aaaahhh……CRAP!!!
11. the tv show “JERSEY SHORE” season debut dropped 14 percent compared to last year’s season debut….apparently viewers are watching another show with more substance and one thats intellectually stimulating..it’s called “BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD.”
12. the KARDASHIAN’S are starting their own magazine…it will be a weekly….or at least the wedding advice column will be….
13. BRAVO has announced that they are giving comedian KATHY GRIFFIN her own talk show…i’ll be darned..the MAYANS were right…maybe this IS the end of the world….
14. JOKE OF THE DAY….(and a good one at that!!)
A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, “Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”
She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, “NO! I won’t sleep with you tonight!” Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table.
After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I’m a graduate student in psychology, and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.”
To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, “What do you mean $200?!”
HAVE A TREMENDOUS TUESDAY MY FRIENDS…