HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYBODY….ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE WEEKEND….C’MON WEEKEND…GET HERE SOON!!!
1. your tuesday funnies…..
hmm..i’ve always wondered this….
hmm…i think i have the following item!!
i guess the next one makes sense…never ever thought of it though…
2. i don’t know why, but this morning i was thinking of CHEECH AND CHONG….so, i figured, why not see what they look like today….
CHEECH AND CHONG were known for their “drug based movies” and their comedy as well…..the original BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD…ha ha…here they are back in the day….
here are CHEECH AND CHONG when they were with HOMER SIMPSON on “THE SIMPSON’S.”
today, TOMMY CHONG is 73 years old and CHEECH MARIN is 65…i never knew TOMMY was that much older than CHEECH…by the way, they have been back together going on tour to do some of their classic bits…..they were at the FARGODOME, i believe, last year….
here are CHEECH AND CHONG today….
3. this is pretty funny…CHEECH AND CHONG tell one of their “best stories ever!!!”
4. wow, here’s a name i bet you have forgotten about…LESLIE UGGAMS….yeah, LESLIE UGGAMS….
she is a singer and actress probably best known for “HALLELUJIA, BABY.” she made her singing debut on “THE LAWRENCE WELK SHOW”, and has appeared in such tv shows as “THE MUPPET SHOW”, “HOLLYWOOD SQUARES” and many more. she’s also known for her work on the stage as well…..
here’s LESLIE UGGAMS as we remember her….
LESLIE UGGAMS is now 68 years old…here she is today….
5. i walked into M & H this morning to get a diet pepsi, and got into a spirited talk about the death penalty….hmm…when i woke up this morning, i really hadn’t planned on that…..
6. BART SIMPSON has been banned in IRAN….makes sense…with all the horrible things going on in that country, they would focus on a CARTOON CHARACTER….HEY IRAN…IT’S A CARTOON….idiots….
7. G.O.P. candidates have turned thier advertising to THE WEATHER CHANNEL…makes sense…they are sponsoring all of the high wind warnings….
8. meanwhile, nobody bid on PRESIDENT OBAMA’S 2005 chrysler on E-BAY last week….the seller wanted one million dollars for it….he thought it was reasonable being he had the long form title to prove the car was born in DETROIT….
9. chrysler is receiving a lot of praise for their emotional super bowl ad with CLINT EASTWOOD where he said it’s “halftime in america.” crap…you know what that means? if it’s halftime that means 53 more years of MADONNA music….
10. animal rights activists are urging movie fans to boycott LIAM NEESON’S new movie called “THE GREY”, because LIAM admitted that he ate “wolf stew” in preparation for the role….NEESON later said it was a complete mix-up…he meant “wolf CHOWDER.”
11. rapper M.I.A. is in trouble for “flipping the bird” during the super bowl halftime show…hey, i don’t consider it that bad…i would rather get a middle finger than a MADONNA wardrobe malfunction….
12. country singer RANDY TRAVIS has apologized for being arrested for public drunkiness after he was found sitting in his pickup completely intoxicated in front of a BAPTIST church in SANGER, TEXAS…on the bright side, the ordeal has inspired him to write four new country songs about the adventure….
13. KIM KARDASHIAN denies that she’s dating NEW YORK JETS quarterback MARK SANCHEZ and says she’ll never date another football player ever again…finally TOM BRADY and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS have something to cheer them up!!
14. a woman has written a book about her affair with PRESIDENT KENNEDY while she was a 19 year old WHITE HOUSE intern….she said she was swept off her feet by the president’s speech to her. “ask not what your country can do for you…ask what you can do for your country’s lonely commander-in-chief.”
15. JOKE OF THE DAY:
By the time Chuck pulled into a little town, every hotel room was taken. He finally pulled up to the very last hotel and went into the office.
“You’ve got to have a room somewhere,” he pleaded. “Or just a bed – I don’t care where.”
“Well, I do have a double room with one occupant,” admitted the manager, “and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth, he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained. I’m not sure it’d be worth it to you.”
“No problem,” the tired traveler assured him. “I’ll take it.”
The next morning Chuck came down to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
“How’d you sleep?” asked the manager.
The manager was impressed. “No problem with the other guy snoring, then?”
“Nope, I shut him up in no time,” said Chuck.
“How’d you manage that?” asked the manager.
“He was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room,” Chuck explained. “I went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, ‘Goodnight, beautiful,’ and he sat up all night watching me.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!