HAPPY MONDAY….YUCK..ANOTHER WEEK OF WORK..HA HA
1. here come your monday funnies…..
i know i used this one before, but it’s HILARIOUS…
i also LOVE this next one…
2. happy birthday wishes are going out to a beautiful legend…JOANNE WOODWARD turns 82 years old today…..she was such a beauty….
KIM KARDASHIAN and others should take a few notes from JOANNE WOODWARD and her hubby…she, of course, was married to PAUL NEWMAN….and they were a happy hollywood couple…for many many years…PAUL NEWMAN died back in 2008…here is the happy couple many years ago, and before PAUL passed away…
and here’s JOANNE WOODWARD recently as she celebrates birthday number 82 today….
3. if you know me, you know that my radio show and radio personality is a take off of JOHNNY FEVER on “WKRP IN CINCINNATI”….actor HOWARD HESSEMAN played the wild and wacky character back in the 80’s….he is celebrating birthday number 72 today….remember him?
here’s HOWARD HESSEMAN recently….
4. “WKRP IN CINCINNATI” is one of my all time favorite shows…definetly in the top five…so, let’s check in on the rest of the cast…
FIRST OF ALL, THE THEME SONG….
LONI ANDERSON played the office hottie “JENNIFER MARLOWE” she is now 66 years old…
LONI is pretty, but i would have taken JAN SMITHERS who played “BAILEY QUARTERS” on the show…she was a beautiful ‘down to earth’ girl….
you don’t see a lot of JAN SMITHERS anymore, but i did find a recent picture…she is now 62…..
actor GORDON JUMP played the boss ARTHUR CARLSON…you might remember him, also, as the MAYTAG REPAIRMAN on the tv commercials….
GORDON JUMP died back in 2003 at the age of 71….
GARY SANDY played the program director ANDY TRAVIS on the show…he is now 66 years old…
FRANK BONNER played the nerdy salesman HERB TARLEK…he will turn 70 TOMORROW…SEVENTY…wow….
TIM REID played the wacky VENUS FLYTRAP on the show…he is now 67….
and finally, actor RICHARD SANDERS played the neurotic news guy, and SILVER SOW AWARD WINNER, LES NESSMAN….he is now 71 years old…
5. and our MORON OF THE DAY award goes to so-called actor SACHA BARON COHEN best known for playing “BORAT.” well, his newest movie is called “THE DICTATOR”, which he stars as the dictator “ADMIRAL ALADEEN”….last night on the OSCARS, in which he had his tickets taken away, SACHA BAREN COHEN used the show to promote his new movie…BIG SUPRISE…and, he ended up torking off RYAN SEACREST…and i don’t blame RYAN at all…check this out….
ATTENTION SACHA BAREN COHEN…YOUR FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME ARE UP……
6. the weather will be changing…we have a BLIZZARD WATCH in effect tuesday thru wednesday night…this will most likely change to a BLIZZARD WARNING by tomorrow morning…stay tuned to find out if it, indeed does…the NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE says that we could receive maybe a foot of snow, up to 18 inches of show, strong winds, and very hazardous travel…BE CAREFUL OUT THERE FOLKS…
7. on saturday night, JEANNIE AND I went to see the new PAUL RUDD AND JENNIFER ANISTON movie “WANDERLUST”…we didn’t especially want to see this one, but it was, by far, the best looking movie at the theaters this weekend…what did we think? eh, it was “OKAY.” it deals with the two stars joining a “commune type place” where their living styles change dramatically…..it has lots of sexual inuendo, and horrible language in parts of the movie…plus a nude man, and you see his junk…..if this stuff offends you and you still go, YOU WERE WARNED….
8. JOHN EDWARD’S mistress RIELLE HUNTER reached a legal settlement for the return of their sex tape, so it can be destroyed and never seen….it was a pretty big settlement…everybody on earth contributed to the fund…
9. a new study shows that it’s a horrible idea for people who have broken up to get back together…why on earth didn’t this study get released BEFORE the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK reunion?
10. the british magazine “THE BOOKSELLER” named “cooking with poo” as a finalist for the most bizarre book title of the year…by the way “poo” is the thai word for “crab.” or at least they hope it is….
11. JEREMY EVANS of the UTAH JAZZ won the NBA slam dunk contest on saturday….he did an alley-oop, two ball dunk while jumping over a teammate….he was in the air so long that he had time to marry KIM KARDASHIAN….
12. police in MADISON, WISCONSIN, arrested a middle aged man after he pretended to be a general manager of a DENNY’S restaurant and proceeded to cook his own burgers and fries…let me get this straight….he could have chosen any fantasy he wanted, and he chose to cook at a DENNY’S?
13. JOKE OF THE DAY:
An investment counselor went out on her own. She was shrewd and diligent, so business kept coming in, and pretty soon she realized she needed an in-house counsel, so she began interviewing young lawyers.
“As I’m sure you can understand,” she started off with one of the first applicants, “in a business like this, our personal integrity must be beyond question.” She leaned forward. “Mr. Peterson, are you an honest lawyer?”
“Honest?” replied the job prospect. “Let me tell you something about honesty. Why, I’m so honest that my father lent me fifteen thousand dollars for my education and I paid back every penny the minute I tried my very first case.”
“Impressive. And what sort of case was that?”
The lawyer shifted in is seat and replied, “He sued me for the money.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC MONDAY EVERYBODY…