HAPPY TUESDAY…HOW ABOUT THIS CRAZY WEATHER? LOW 70’S TODAY..MID 70’S WITH SUNSHINE ALL WEEKEND LONG….the only downside is, it sounds like a weekend for cleaning the garage…yuck….
1. here are your tuesday funnies…..
check out this kid!! ha ha
hmm…i never thought about the next one, but it makes great sense!!!
2. happy birthday wishes are going out to the great NEIL SEDAKA…he turns 73 today….he’s a singer, songwriter, producer…he does it all….can you believe that NEIL SEDAKA has been around since the late 50’s? it’s true…he had 50’s and 60’s hits like “CALENDAR GIRL”, “OH, CAROL”, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET 16”, and “BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO.” he rebounded in the 70’s wish smash hits like “LAUGHTER IN THE RAIN”, and “BAD BLOOD.”
here’s NEIL SEDAKA back in the 50’s…
here he is being “sexy” back in the 70’s….
did you know that NEIL SEDAKA wrote “LOVE WILL KEEP US TOGETHER”, which was a huge hit for CAPTAIN AND TENNILE? yep..he did…
here’s NEIL SEDAKA today at 73…..
3. here are a couple of NEIL SEDAKA songs…
here’s “CALENDAR GIRL.”
and here’s his huge 70’s hit “LAUGHTER IN THE RAIN.”
4. whatever happened to singer DAVID BOWIE? lets’s find out…he had a bunch of hits in the 70’s and 80’s….remember DAVID as “ZIGGY STARDUST?”
here is DAVID BOWIE back in the 80’s…
DAVID BOWIE is now 65 years old…here he is today…
5. here’s my favorite DAVID BOWIE song…1983’s “MODERN LOVE.”
6. wow…i was heading to HECLA for a church council meeting last night, cruising along singing some music, when i smelled something horrible….some ditches and fields absolutely stink…must be standing water or something…almost gagged on one of them….
7. yesterday i was out in the front office with LISA, talking about BUMP-N-TILT…remember that? it’s used to be in the SUPER 8 building on roosevelt street…man, my brothers and i used to have a blast in there….bumper cars, video games, air hockey…i miss those days….my favorite game to play? the pinball machine “EIGHT BALL DELUXE.”
i can still play that game in the video room at the LAKEWOOD MALL…
by the way, my MOM used to drop us off at BUMP-N-TILT and then she would go shopping…but she shocked us a few times when she came back to get us….she would actually PLAY A VIDEO GAME…her favorite game to play was “BURGER TIME.” you would walk around and make hamburgers….
8. MITT ROMNEY turned 65 yesterday, but he said he does not plan to enroll in MEDICARE…why? because, if he needs to see a doctor, he’ll just buy a hospital….
9. RICK SANTORUM said yesterday that NO politician should have to use a teleprompter to do their speeches…when he heard about it, PRESIDENT OBAMA was speechless….
10. the wife of a man in WASHINGTON saw on facebook that he had married another woman….he faces bigamy charges and could spend a year in jail, which is much safer than going home to either wife….
11. IRANIAN president AHMADINEJAD said that IRAN doesn’t fear bombs and warships of the west…but he said he’s scared to death of the thought of SNOOKI having kids….
12. one of rocker COURTNEY LOVE’S former assistants has written a tell-all book about LOVE’S years of drug addiction…the first chapter should be called, “HOW THE HELL IS SHE STILL ALIVE?”
13. TIGER WOODS pulled out of a golf tournament over the weekend due to pain in his leg….TIGER needs to heal his achilles tendon, and might need surgery….plus, it’s been AGES since he’s hit on nurses…
14. JOKE OF THE DAY: (another classic!!)
Tragically, three friends die in a car crash, and they find themselves at the gates of heaven. Before entering, they are each asked a question by St. Peter.
“When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?” asks St. Peter.
The first guy says, “I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor and a loving family man.”
The second guy says, “I would like to hear them say that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in the lives of children.”
The last guy replies, “I would like to hear them say, ‘Look! He’s moving!'”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY…