HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY…HALFWAY TO THE EASTER WEEKEND…HANG ON…WE’LL MAKE IT TOGETHER!!
1. here come your wednesday funnies…..
i’ve always wondered about this…
and, a lot of WOMEN have wondered about the following….
2. i found the perfect carpeting for my WASHINGTON REDSKINS room….i doubt i’ll get it by the boss, however…
3. happy birthday wishes are going out to actress NANCY MCKEON, who played “JO” on “THE FACTS OF LIFE.”
here’s NANCY MCKEON today…on her 46th birthday…STILL GORGEOUS…
here’s a recent picture of the cast of “THE FACTS OF LIFE.”
do you know who NANCY MCKEON’S famous brother is? it’s actor PHILIP MCKEON who played the son “TOMMY” on the hit tv show “ALICE.”
here they are today….
by the way, as you know, NANCY is 46 today…her brother PHILIP is now 47……
4. today, we’re going to salute the great movie “AMERICAN GRAFFITI”…..
we are only going to salute the musical portion of this great movie….
of course, we’re talking about the band “FLASH CADILLAC AND THE CONTINENTAL KIDS.” here they are in the movie…
also, BILL HALEY AND THE COMETS appeared in the movie…
here are FLASH CADILLAC AND THE CONTINENTAL KIDS back in the 70’s….
these guys had an awesome hit in the 70’s….do you remember it?
if you don’t know it, listen and you will…if you do know it…THEN SING ALONG!!! love this song…reminds me of rollerskating in WEBSTER…
5. do your remember who the disc jockey was in the hit movie “AMERICAN GRAFFITI?” it was, of course, the legendary WOLFMAN JACK….
WOLFMAN JACK had an incredible voice, and actually started in radio a long time before the hit movie….check out this picture….
but, here’s how most of us remember him as he hosted the great show “THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL.”
WOLFMAN JACK died back in 1995 at the age of only 57…here he is in his later days, plus you can see his gravesite as well…
6. wow..yesterday must have been my “crash and burn” day…you can only keep up a schedule for so long before it catches up with you, and apparently it was my day yesterday…i fell asleep in my car right after work, and ended up sleeping at MELGAARD PARK for over an hour…i woke up, did some work, went home, fell asleep for another hour or more, got up, had supper, and went to bed at 8:30 and slept until 4am this morning…..feel pretty good today, but yesterday was awful…
7. we’re getting a little too sensative nowdays….the other night on the ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS, which i do not watch anymore because country, in my opinion is awful today, ASHTON KUTCHER appeared on stage and gave away an award dressed in western gear….
first of all, i thought he looked very nice…secondly, HE’S A COMEDIAN FOLKS!! he’s known for being funny…SOMETIMES…anyway, a few of the newbies in country music apparently were upset that he was “making fun of our music.” okay, here’s the deal…first of all, SHUT UP…second of all, get a sense of humor….don’t be so sensative….he’s not the first one to have a little fun about country music…..concentrate on your so-called musical skills, and relax a bit…
8. a new survey reveals that people are the happiest at age 33…it’s probably true…TIGER WOODS looked a lot happier at 33…..
9. overweight pregnant women in GREAT BRITAIN have started taking a diabetes drug to reduce the risk of having a fat baby…why do some women have fat babies? because the babies have very limited space to exercise….
10. JIM CARREY and JEFF DANIELS have signed on to shoot the sequel to “DUMB AND DUMBER.” producers have to be very specific about what this movie is about, because most people are thinking it’s about this year’s presidential races….
11. JENNIFER ANISTON reportedly has a secret half brother…ALEX JOHN ANISTON lives the lifestyle of a wild vagabond surfer….she’s keeping her embarrassing brother a secret…to which EMILIO ESTEVEZ shouted, “YOU CAN DO THAT?”
12. ALEC BALDWIN, who turned 54 this week, is engaged to his 28 year old yoga instructor….ALEC immediately called friends and family to tell them the good news, but his daughter still cringes every time her dad leaves a voicemail….
13. a man from IOWA turned himself in to police after a security camera at his place of employment caught him urinating on his workmates’ office chairs….police refused to fingerprint the guy until he washed his hands….
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man is walking down the street when he sees a sign in the window of a travel agency that says CRUISES – $100. He goes into the agency and hands the guy $100. The travel agent then whacks him over the head with a baseball bat and throws him in the river.
Another man is walking down the street a half hour later, sees the sign and pays the guy $100. The travel agent then whacks him with the baseball bat and throws him in the river.
Sometime later, the two men are floating down the river together and the first man asks, “Do you think they’ll serve any food on this cruise?”
The second man says, “I don’t think so. They didn’t last year.”
HAVE A TERRIFIC WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY…