UH OH…GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS….
JASON WISHES YOU A GREAT DAY!! HA HA
1. here come your friday funnies….
FINALLY, a game for guys to play!!!
this next one cracked me up…
and for the next one? TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CATS!!! ha ha
do any of you women feel like WONDER WOMAN?
2. I’M EXCITED…GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?
that’s right, “THE THREE STOOGES” movie comes out today…i have been waiting for it…..
let’s do a salute to the legendary funnymen…
here’s some THREE STOOGES trivia to amaze your friends with…
***which stooges were related? MOE, CURLY AND SHEMP….(brothers)
***what stooge was the only one to be in the entire run of ‘THE THREE STOOGES?” MOE…
***how many stooge shorts were made while at COLUMBIA PICTURES? 190…wow…
***which stooge took up boxing as a teenager and actually fought one fight in a professional setting? LARRY FINE
let’s find out what happened to the THREE STOOGES…
MOE HOWARD played, of course, MOE…he was the leader of the STOOGES….
MOE HOWARD died a day before my birthday, may 4th, 1975…he was 77 years old…
LARRY FINE was “LARRY”, and he died january 24th, 1975 at the age of 72….
CURLY HOWARD had a lot of health problems…he had his first stroke back in 1946 and had to be replaced on the THREE STOOGES….CURLY died january 18th, 1952…he was only 48….
SHEMP HOWARD was the third brother of the HOWARD family, and he died on november 22nd, 1955 at the age of 60….
a guy by the name of JOE DERITA took over the CURLY role…he was known as the sixth stooge….here’s a picture of the guys later in thier career with CURLY JOE DERITA….
JOE DERITA was the last stooge to die…he passed away on july 3rd, 1993 at the age of 83…..
3. and of course, the big news is…THE THREE STOOGES MOVIE STARTS TONIGHT….can’t wait….i’m the only one in the household who wants to see it, so i’m going to see it by myself in FARGO tuesday night while i am there for meetings….
the new movies stars CHRIS DIAMANTOPOULOS as “MOE”…CHRIS is not that well known…he has had tons of commercials and appearances on tv shows and movies….
WILL SASSO plays “CURLY…he’s best known for “MAD TV.”
SEAN HAYES plays “LARRY”…you know him from “WILL AND GRACE.”
in case you want to see it, here’s the official trailer for the “THREE STOOGES” movie…
4. i can’t believe this, but country legend LORETTA LYNN turns 80 on saturday….she’s known as the “COAL MINER’S DAUGHTER.” and she’s one of the nicest, most down to earth people you can ever meet….
here’s LORETTA LYNN early in her career, and back around the 70’s and 80’s…..
the neat thing is, LORETTA LYNN is still out there performing…here she is at 80….
5. the “CAROL BURNETT SHOW” hunk, LYLE WAGGONER is 77 today….
okay, ladies…here’s one for you….
here’s LYLE WAGGONER today at 77…still quite a dashing man….
6. in addition to the “THREE STOOGES” movie, there’s another one coming out this weekend called “THE CABIN IN THE WOODS.” most of my family are horror movie freaks, but i just don’t know about this one….i’m going to wait until a few people see it, before i decide to go…
7. according to careerbuilder.com, one of the worst jobs in AMERICA is being a lumberjack…it finished just ahead of being OZZIE GUILLEN’S public relations person, and KIM KARDASHIANS wedding advisor….
8. a janitor at a WAL-MART in ALABAMA found a meth lab in the bathroom…sources say that now WAL-MART is being accused of putting main street meth labs out of business…..
9. CBS may cancel “TWO AND A HALF MEN’ after very poor ratings…plus the crew is in lousy spirits since there are no more porn stars and coke dealers hanging around the set…
10. today is FRIDAY THE 13TH….here are a few things not to do today….
***do not let a black cat cross your path
***don’t walk under a ladder
***don’t marry KIM KARDASHIAN
***don’t party with LINDSAY LOHAN…
11. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man placed some flowers on the grave of his dearly departed mother and started back toward his car when his attention was diverted to another man kneeling at a grave. The man seemed to be praying with profound intensity and kept repeating, “Why did you have to die? Why did you have to die?”
The first man approached him and said, “Sir, I don’t wish to interfere with your private grief, but this demonstration of pain is more than I’ve ever seen before. For whom do you mourn so deeply? A child? A parent?”
The mourner took a moment to collect himself, then replied, “My wife’s first husband.”
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY…