YEP..I COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER…
1. here come your thursday funnies…
hey, i actually know people like the following…SHALL I NAME NAMES?
in finally found out who i’m voting for this year!!
hey guys, have you ever heard the following?
okay, the next business needs to make up their doggone minds!!
2. legendary sports broadcaster PAT SUMMERALL has a birthday today…he’s 82 years old today…
PAT, like a lot of other sportscasters, got his start playing professional sports…his sport was the NFL…
PAT SUMMERALL is best known for his NFL announcing on CBS and FOX, with former RAIDER’S coach JOHN MADDEN…
here’s PAT SUMMERALL recently…happy 82nd birthday PAT!!
3. famed “LAUGH-IN” announcer GARY OWENS turns 73 today…did you know that GARY OWENS was born in MITCHELL, SOUTH DAKOTA, and got his start in radio in MITCHELL? that’s pretty cool….
here’s the birthday boy on “LAUGH-IN.”
and here’s GARY OWENS today at 73….
4. and finally, singer DONOVAN turns 66 years old today….
he’s best known for songs like “MELLOW YELLOW”, “SUNSHINE SUPERMAN”, and many more…..he was just inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame this year…
here’s DONOVAN today at 66….
5. here comes some DONOVAN memories for you…
here’s “SUNSHINE SUPERMAN.”
and here’s “MELLOW YELLOW.”
6. WOW…i freaked out over nothing yesterday when i had one of my wisdom teeth pulled out…DR. KIMBLER had my tooth out before i knew what was going on….no pain…i decided not to go completely under, so i just took a couple of shots of something that relaxed me….NO, NOT TEQUILA…however, that might have been a great option….i really like DR. KIMBLER, i just hope next time we see each other is on the street….ha ha…
7. ANOTHER LETTER FOR TODAY:
dear minnesota legislators,
PASS THE DAMN VIKINGS STADIUM ALREADY!!! good grief, you are letting all sorts of politics get in the way of a simple vote…yes or no…..it’s that easy….but, what should all of us expect from lawmakers? you guys muddying everything up SHOULD be expected…..take my advice, just pass the stadium bill today and get on with your business….and by the way, there’s a good chance that a number of you are going to get voted out of office after this complete disaster…and i guess, if i lived in minnesota, i would do the same…..
a washington redskins fan who wants football in minnesota
8. researchers at EMORY UNIVERSITY are doing MRI scans on dogs’s brains to try and figure out what they are thinking about…so far it’s narrowed down to eating, pooping, chasing cats and humping legs…
9. NICK LACHEY and SELENA GOMEZ are living off just $1.50 a day to raise awareness of poverty…….and what it’s like being a morning show host in radio….
10. tanning mom PATRICIA KRENTCIL has been banned from tanning salons near her NEW JERSEY home…the salons have posted her picture so employees can recognize her….she’s pretty steamed about this…she’s steamed and her skin is deep fried….
11. in CHICAGO, a controversial statue depicting MARILYN MONROE with her dress blowing up is being dismantled…the city hasn’t had this much talk about sexy dresses and the 7 year itch since DENNIS RODMAN played for the BULLS….
12. BILL KREUTZMANN, the drummer for the GRATEFUL DEAD, has signed a deal to write a memoir…wait a minute…he comes from the music scene in the 60’s right? doesn’t he actually have to remember things to write a memoir?
13. JOKE OF THE DAY:
One day, after a man had his annual physical, the doctor came out and said, “You had a great checkup. Is there anything that you’d like to talk about or ask me?”
“Well,” he said, “I was thinking about getting a vasectomy.”
“That’s a pretty big decision. Have you talked it over with your family?” inquired the doctor.
“Yeah.” said the man.
“Well, what did they have to say about it?” asked the doctor.
“They’re in favor, 15 to 2.”
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY MY FRIENDS…