MIDWEEK….HUMP DAY….WEDNESDAY….WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT….THE ONLY THING I’LL SAY IS…WE’RE ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE WEEKEND…..
1. here come your wednesday funnies….
this theater might want to watch which movies they book…they are going to SCAR kids for life!!! ha ha….
i’m so glad i’m happily married…i don’t have to worry about the following….
this next sign gets a little personal…..AND DOWN TO THE DETAIL…
you have to admire the next sign for being honest….
2. happy birthday wishes are going out to the beautiful young lady who played the daughter CAROL on “GROWING PAINS.” the lovely TRACEY GOLD turns 43 today…..
TRACEY GOLD is still a beautiful woman…check her out….
3. also, JANET JACKSON is having a birthday today…she turns 46…
did you know that JANET JACKSON played PENNY on “GOOD TIMES?”
JANET JACKSON is one of those naturally beautiful women….here she is today at 46…apparently trying to blend in with nature….
4. yesterday while i was at PIERSON FORD broadcasting live, one of the employees was eating dinner and was eating bbq turkey meatballs….so, i bought some and tried them at home…DELICIOUS….we’ve become big fans of turkey products…mostly turkey burgers on the grill…good stuff….
5. do you know what my new “kick” is? watching women’s college softball on tv….yep….i would much rather watch the women play softball than the college men play baseball…it probably goes back to the fact that i could actually play softball….
6. last night my beautiful wife and i watched the “live” episode of “30 ROCK” from a few weeks back…we hadn’t watched it yet, but it was HILARIOUS….ALEC BALDWIN and TINA FEY are fantastic at it because of all of their time on “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.” plus other former and current cast members of “SNL” were in this live broadcast…
7. well, a young lady from my church in HECLA made my day today on facebook…..she said that her young son apparently was listening intently to my sermon last sunday, because he implemented part of it…i did a mother’s day sermon, and i read a story about how GOD created women….and one of the items was that she had to have three sets of eyes to survive….last night, this young boy was going thru her mom’s hair and said, “i’m looking for that other pair of eyes.” how awesome…and it wasn’t even my children’s sermon…it was my main one…..I LOVE MY CHURCH KIDS….
8. a new survey finds that many pregnant women fear exercising…that explains it…i must be pregnant….
9. NBC unveiled it’s new fall lineup….and there will be a show featuring cannibal HANNIBAL LECTER…c’mon people…don’t we already have enough cooking shows?
10. NEW JERSEY tanning mom PATRICIA KRENTCIL said she would pose for PLAYBOY if they asked her….if not, she plans on modeling as a catcher’s mitt for RAWLINGS…
11. on monday the OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER beat the LOS ANGELES LAKERS by 29 points…and i couldn’t be happier…the game was so bad that METTA WORLD PEACE elbowed HIMSELF in the head so he didn’t have to watch…..
12. AAA predicts that more people will travel over the memorial day weekend this year because of a drop in gas prices…..there’s good news and bad news…the good news is that you won’t pay more for gas, the bad news is now the in-laws can afford to visit….
13. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A hooded robber burst into a bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash.
On his way out the door, a brave customer grabbed the hood and pulled it off, revealing the robbers face. The robber shot the customer without hesitation.
He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking straight at him. The robber instantly shot him, also. Everyone in the bank, by now very scared, looked intently down
at the floor in silence.
The robber yelled, “So, did anyone else see my face?”
There were a few moments of utter silence in which everyone dared not speak.
Then, one old farmer tentatively raised his hand and said, “My wife got a pretty good look at you.”
HAVE A GREAT HUMP DAY EVERYBODY…