I BELIEVE I’LL TAKE THE FOLLOWING ADVICE….
1. here are some wednesday funnies….
once again, i’m very happy i don’t have an “ex”, but for those of you that do, you’ll love this one….
i have some tragic news…he is now known as “SPONGEBOB FLATPANTS.”
i never thought about the next one, but it’s true!!!
and one from good ol’ MAXINE…
2. the lady who played the nasty “ALEXIS” on “DYNASTY” is having a birthday today….can’t believe that JOAN COLLINS is 79 years old….
here’s an early picture of JOAN COLLINS…
here she is on the show….
here’s JOAN COLLINS today…not bad for a year away from 80….
3. the young lady who played the daughter “KATHY” on “FATHER KNOWS BEST” is having a birthday today…here name is LAUREN CHAPIN and she turns 67 today……
here’s LAUREN CHAPIN today at 67….
what about the other kids? actress ELINOR DONAHUE played “BETTY”…she is now 75 years old….
and actor BILLY GRAY played the son “BUD”…he is now 74….
4. remember the professional, stuffy newsguy on “MURPHY BROWN”? his name on the show was JIM, but his real name is CHARLES KIMBROUGH….he has a birthday today…he turns 76…
here’s an early picture of him…
here he is with the cast of “MURPHY BROWN” back in the 80’s…
here’s CHARLES KIMBROUGH today at 76…..
and here’s a recent photo of the cast of “MURPHY BROWN.”
5. SO…i’m in this fast food joint in ABERDEEN yesterday when i ordered my food…the guy gives me my receipt tells me i’m number 262….i then get my food as he yells out “NUMBER 262″….i look around and scratch my head because I’M THE ONLY ONE IN THE BUILDING…it cracks me up when they yell out your number and it’s only you at the counter, or like yesterday, only me in the entire building….crazy funny….
6. everybody that knows me knows that i’m a HUGE POLKA MUSIC FAN….and i was saddened yesterday to hear that one of my favorites has died….
EDDIE BLAZONCZYK was 70 when he passed away yesterday…he’s a CHICAGO polka star who was known as “THE POLKA KING.” his band “THE VERSATONES” led recently by EDDIE’S son, EDDIE, JR., quit performing on new year’s eve this past year…..sad that this legendary band is no more…..
REST IN PEACE EDDIE…AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT MUSIC!!
here’s one of my favorite polka cd’s….
7. two jurors have been dismissed for FALLING ASLEEP in the government’s perjury trial against baseball star ROGER CLEMENS…scientists now believe that the best cure for insomnia is mixing the government with ANY professional sports…..
8. FACEBOOK stock continues to slide…the only thing that is falling faster is my paycheck….
9. a jury awarded two PORTLAND, OREGON men $332,000 dollars in damages after they were fired for complaining that they didn’t have access to a bathroom….they plan to spend the money on dry cleaning….
10. TMZ reports that SNOOKI will not be living in the JERSEY SHORE house for season six, instead she will have her own private place nearby…SNOOKI has been seen stocking up on tons of toys for the upcoming child…she was spotted giving wagon rides to THE SITUATION, but of course, he kept falling off….
11. the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS in AUSTIN has issued an apology for a typo on the commencement program that read “pubic affairs”, rather than “public affairs.” also, the keynote speaker was from VIRGINIA and not VAGINA….
12. DC COMICS announced that one of their famous superheroes will change their sexual orientation and come out as gay…i’m hoping it’s THE GREEN LANTERN, and he changes his name to “THE GREEN SCENTED CANDLE.”
13. JOKE OF THE DAY…love this one…
Two dogs are walking down the street. The one dog says to the other, “Wait here a minute, I’ll be right back.”
He walks across the street and sniffs this fire hydrant for about a minute, then walks back across the street.
The other dog says, “What was that about?”
The dog first dog says, “Just checking my messages.”
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY…