HAPPY HUMP DAY…OR HAPPY WEDNESDAY…it’s one week from the fourth of july…man, how time flies…..
1. here are your wednesday funnies…..
love this one….
the next one has some truth to it…ha ha
and last but not least, a little truth….
2. birthday wishes are going out today to former presidential candidate ROSS PEROT…he turns 82 today…he ran for president back in 1992…..
here’s ROSS PEROT today at 82…….
3. actress JULIA DUFFY has a birthday today…she played the crazy STEPHANIE on “NEWHART.”
JULIA DUFFY turns 61 years old today….here she is recently…
and what about BOB NEWHART? BOB is now 82 years old..here he is recently….
4. and finally, the cute daughter ALLY on “EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND” turns 21 today…she’s actress MADYLIN SWEETIN…
here she is in the last couple of years…she’s pictured here with actor PETER BOYLE who played her grandpa on the show…..
5. did you see PRESIDENT OBAMA get booed the other night? it happened in BOSTON, when he made light of a BOSTON RED SOX star getting traded to his team, the CHICAGO WHITE SOX….the players name is KEVIN YOUKILIS, and he is beloved in BOSTON….check out the video…..
my favorite line is “change the color of your sox.” meaning from RED SOX to WHITE SOX…that ain’t happenin’…..
6. man, it’s great to see some of the roads getting patched up….the old WARNER road is tarred from ditch to ditch in some places, and there are places where the tar is even better than the actual road….i feel sorry for those that work on our highways…it’s a thankless job and you’re always having angry people to deal with…..i will just say to you guys and girls….GREAT JOB..KEEP IT UP….
7. CHER is working with broadway producers on an autobiographical show…it will include different eras of CHER’S life…..like the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries……
8. RIELLE HUNTER announced that she’s split with JOHN EDWARDS…the news came as great relief to JOHN EDWARD’S other 12 girlfriends….
9. CONDOLEEZZA RICE said she’s not interested in being MITT ROMNEY’S vice president because she hates politics so much….heck, she didn’t even run for student council president when she was in school….and come to think of it, student council presidents actually have more duties than the vice president….
10. a new report find that vision problems are increasing among AMERICANS…most of them caused by the big video screen at MADONNA concerts showing her flashing her sagging body parts.
11. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man told the ringmaster that he was interested in joining the circus as a lion tamer. The ringmaster asked if he had any experience and the man said, “Why, yes. My father was one of the most famous lion tamers in the world, and he taught me everything he knew.”
“Really?” said the ringmaster. “Did he teach you how to make a lion jump through a flaming hoop?”
“Yes he did,” the man replied.
“And did he teach you how to have six lions form a pyramid?”
“Yes he did,” the man replied.
“And have you ever stuck your head in a lion’s mouth?”
“Just once,” the man replied.
The ringmaster asked, “Why only once?”
And the man said, “I was looking for my father.”
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY…