WOW…hard to believe it’s august..where the heck did june and july go? the best news? IT’S MIDWEEK, BABY….
here come your wednesday funnies!!!
LOVE this one….
OH, THE HUMANITY OF THE NEXT ONE….
the next one is sad, but true…
2. happy birthday wishes are in store today for actor/producer GEOFFREY HOLDER….remember him? he was the “UNCOLA GUY” in the 70’s 7-UP commercials….
he also starred in the JAMES BOND movie “LIVE AND LET DIE.” he played the voodoo priest BARON SAMEDI….
here’s GEOFFREY HOLDER today on his 82nd birthday…
3. former “COSBY SHOW” daughter TEMPESTT BLEDSOE has a birthday today…she played the daughter VANESSA…here she is back on the show….
here’s TEMPESTT today at 39….
4. what about the other kids from “THE COSBY SHOW?” let’s check them out….
SABRINA LEBEAUF played the oldest child SONDRA…she is now 54 years old….
LISA BONET played the daughter “DENISE”…she is now 44….
MALCOLM-JAMAL WARNER played the only boy in the family, “THEO.” he is now 41….
and the little cutie “RUDY” was played by KESHIA KNIGHT PULLIAM…she is now 33…wow….and gorgeous….
5. i guess the olympics are on or something..i have watched a total of 45 seconds of the olympics…why? because my stupid remote got stuck on that channel and it took 45 seconds to switch channels…not a fan…just never really cared about the olympics…
i will tell you one thing….i don’t believe that NBA superstars should be able to play in the olympics…i think it should be the best college players and maybe some incredible high school players….maybe i’m wrong, but i get bored with that…it’s just like watching an NBA all star game…which i don’t watch either….
6. celebrity news has gotten out of control…yesterday i heard news that LEANN RIMES had a painful dental procedure….SERIOUSLY? well, i am CERTAINLY not a celebrity, but guess what i did yesterday? I TOOK A TWO HOUR NAP…that’s right, i slept…let’s see some of the gossip rags run with that…..
7. TIME magazine has singled out the 20 most influential americans in history….the list features MUHAMMAD ALI, GEORGE WASHINGTON, and the guy who talked the OCTOMOM out of becoming a stripper….
8. a UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE student was arrested for stealing a textbook on ‘ETHICS.’ he’s charged with third degree shoplifting and first degree irony…..
9. half of INDIA was without power for almost two day…my question is this? WHO THE HECK DO THEY CALL FOR TECH SUPPORT?
10. a legally blind archer from SOUTH KOREA set a world record in the olympics….he said he see’s blurred colors on the target and he aims for the yellow blur….pretty much the same approach LINDSAY LOHAN uses for driving….
11. a tour boat captain in the FLORIDA everglades, who had his hand bitten off by an alligator, is now being charged with feeding that alligator…..he says he can’t pay the fine because his wallet was in the hand that got bitten off….
12. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.
The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
“Please allow me to help. I’m a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you’d allow me,” she told him.
“Oh, no, I’ll be all right. I’ll be fine in a few minutes,” the man replied.
He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help.
She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, “How does that feel?”
He replied, “It feels great, but I still think my thumb’s broken.”
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY…