WHAT? IT’S ONLY TUESDAY? THIS IS WHAT TUESDAY FEELS LIKE WAITING FOR THE WEEKEND….
1. here are your tuesday funnies….
want to join my path?
i think i need to order a new doormat….
SILLY OLD PEOPLE…HA HA…
this one really cracked me up this morning….
2. my morning didn’t start good today…..i bought a bag of gardetto’s, and my first two handfuls contained ABSOLUTELY NO RYE CHIPS…how can this happen? it was almost considered a disaster…..luckily for people like me, the folks at gardetto’s came up with a new product that i LOVE…
3. i have always thought that actress SUSAN ST. JAMES was extremely beautiful…well, she has a birthday today and turns 66 years old….
SUSAN ST. JAMES starred opposite ROCK HUDSON in the hit tv show “MCMILLAN AND WIFE.”
here’s a couple of younger pictures of her…of course, looking very beautiful….
in the 80’s, SUSAN ST. JAMES starred with JANE CURTIN in the hit tv show “KATE AND ALLIE.”
here’s SUSAN ST. JAMES today at 66…..
by the way, are you wondering what JANE CURTIN looks like today? she’s 64 years old…here she is recently….
4. actress JACKEE HARRY turns 56 today…you probably remember her as playing wild characters on “AMEN,” “EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS”, “SISTER SISTER”, and starring with “THE JEFFERSONS” star MARLA GIBBS on the tv show “227.”
and here’s JACKEE HARRY recently….
5. i love people that even when they KNOW they’re wrong, they won’t admit it and keep blaming others for their own problems and faults….it gets really tough dealing with these type of peoples…life’s too short…sometimes you just have to let people go, and hope they come around……but sometimes they never do, which is very sad…
6. had a wonderful meeting last night at ST. JOHN’S in HECLA…we met with a few of the sunday school teachers and planned out this year’s sunday school program…..it’s exciting planning things for the youth of our church…plus, our church voted in a brand new addition that will house the sunday school classes beginning later on this fall…EXCITING TIMES AT THE CHURCH….
7. JEANNIE AND I have never been to the rodeo at the BROWN COUNTY FAIR…i went once when i was in high school….the rodeo is just not our bag…BUT IT WILL BE TONIGHT…that’s right, we’re planning on taking in the rodeo tonight…i know we’re going to enjoy it…..i don’t know why we waited this long….
8. members of congress have a 12 percent approval rating…that’s almost as low as LINDSAY LOHAN’S relapse rate….
9. a man in CHICAGO is holding an internet auction for a bird poop stain on his car windshield that he says resembles MICHAEL JACKSON…if that’s the case, i’m going to make money on all of the dog poop in our neighborhood that resembles ROSIE O’DONNELL…
10. a woman from PENNSYLVANIA is accused of killing her fiance on thier WEDDING DAY…WOW…this is a quicker death than the normal procedure of killing your husband slowly thru the years with emotional torment….
11. next season the NBA will wear advertising on thier jerseys….in fact, the uniforms will be the most expensive thing hanging on an NBA player, not counting the KARDASHIANS….
12. hottie KATIE PERRY visited a water park in CALIFORNIA the other day, when the rushing water on one slide pulled her bikini bottom down…and this marked the very first time that dad’s were more excited to be at the waterpark than the kids….
13. in SEATTLE, a UNITED AIRLINES flight had to be evacuated after the plane caught fire prior to takeoff…investigators think that a fuel hose was too close to the pilot’s flaming mojito….
14. JOKE OF THE DAY:
A man who absolutely hated his wife’s cat decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.
As he was nearing home, the cat was walking up the driveway.
The next day, he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away and try the same thing.
As he was driving back into his driveway, there was the cat! He kept taking the cat farther and farther away, but the darn cat would always beat him home.
At last, he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right and so on until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and he left the cat there.
Hours later, the man called home to his wife. “Jen, is the cat there?”
“Yes,” the wife answered. “Why do you ask?”
Frustrated, the man answered, “Put that damn cat on the phone. I’m lost and I need directions!”
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY….