I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE NEXT ONE….
1. yep…i tried the next one…didn’t like it….
i laughed out loud at the next one…will probably cost me a ticket this weekend…..
hmmm…i never thought about the next one, but it does make sense!!
2. happy birthday wishes are going out today to actor JOE REGALBUTO, who played FRANK FONTANA on the 80’s hit tv show “MURPHY BROWN”…he turns 63 today…..
here’s JOE REGALBUTO today at 63, plus check out a picture of the cast of “MURPHY BROWN” recently….
3. on saturday, actor TOM SKERRITT will turn 79….i sincerely cannot believe that he is that old…TOM starred in over 40 movies, and over 200 tv shows, including the movies “STEEL MAGNOLIAS”, and “TOP GUN”, and the tv show “PICKET FENCES.”
here’s TOM SKERRITT in his younger years….
i have always thought that TOM SKERRITT was a very very nice looking man….here he is today at 79…..one year from 80…wow….
4. on sunday, a couple of child stars celebrate birthdays…first of all, actor CHRIS BURKE turns 47…you probably remember him as “CORKY” on the tv show “LIFE GOES ON.”
and here’s CHRIS BURKE today at 47……
and, the little boy from “HOME ALONE” celebrates birthday number 32 on sunday…it’s, of course, MCCAULAY CULKIN….
here is MCCAULAY CULKIN today at 36……
5. well, our last child is out of the house….what a horrible couple of days for me…..we delivered MITCHELL to MINNESOTA STATE MOORHEAD on wednesday…..things didn’t start out well. i climbed out of bed wednesday, walked into the boy’s shower and bathroom, and noticed that everything was cleaned out except for my crap….boom…sobbing in the shower…..had shampoo and water and soap in my nose and mouth because i was crying so hard……then, completely lost it when we walked off the campus, and, you guessed it, lost it twice yesterday when i walked into his empty room…..
don’t get me wrong, i am TOTALLY excited for MITCHELL…this is a great time in his life…i’m just sad for us that no kids are home anymore……
parenting has been the greatest thing in my life…the greatest years in my life, and even though i will always be a parent, the best part of it is over……….
congrats MITCHELL….I LOVE YOU…and good luck being a “dragon.”
6. well, as we being our “empty nest syndrome” we will find activities to do, like one of our favorites, going to movies….
we’re going to go tonight, but i was really in the mood to see a good horror movie…the movie “APPARITION” comes out today, but doesn’t make it to ABERDEEN…of course…..the tag line of the movie is “ONE YOU BELIEVE, YOU DIE.” oooh…scary…..
wanted to use the “official” movie poster, but a BOOB is show in the poster for some odd reason….and i was SUPER OFFENDED….yeah right……
anyway, it looks like we will be going to see the comedy “THE CAMPAIGN.” friends of ours say that they thought it was really funny….i guess after all the tears of the last 48 hours, a comedy would do us good…..
7. a new report finds that AMERICANS throw OUT about 40 percent of their food….compared to super skinny super models who throw UP about 40 percent of their food…..
8. a woman from RUSSIA used her bra to strangle her neighbor…aahhh…finally, we learned the SECRET behind VICTORIA’S SECRET…..
9. PRINCE HARRY has flown back to ENGLAND from LOS ANGELES, and supposedly, THE QUEEN is furious about his recent naked pictures taken in VEGAS….she’s also extremely angry that he didn’t take her with to SIN CITY…she would have blended in perfect at a WAYNE NEWTON concert….
10. an elderly woman in SPAIN completely ruined an important 19th century religious painting of JESUS, by trying to improve it…..yep…and who wouldn’t love a painting of JESUS playing poker with those dogs…..
11. JOKE OF THE DAY: (a classic for your weekend)
A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini.
The bartender says, “Look, buddy, I’ll bring ya’ martinis all night long – but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill.”
The customer replies, “I’m peeking at a photo of my mother in law. When she starts to look good, I know it’s time to go home.”
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND…