LOVE THREE DAY WEEKENDS…IT’S ALREADY MID WEEK….
1. here come your midweek funnies….
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN…CAN I GET A BIG “AMEN?”
i have some family members like the next one…ha ha…
i love the next one….
can i get another “AMEN” to the next one….
2. happy birthday wishes today to actor MICHAEL KEATON..he turns 61 today….
he starred in wonderful movies like “MR. MOM”…
remember “BEETLEJUICE?” don’t say his name three times….ha ha….
and, of course, he was “BATMAN”…here he is as the caped crusader, along with the villain “THE JOKER”, played perfectly by JACK NICHOLSON….
here’s MICHAEL KEATON today at 61…..
3. what about MICHAEL KEATON’S “MR. MOM” co-star TERI GARR? what does she look like today? we’ll find out…
TERI GARR starred in the hilarious 70’s movie “YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN”, alongside GENE WILDER.
man, how time flies…TERI GARR is now 67 years old….
4. let’s keep the fun going….as i mentioned, TERI GARR’S , “YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN” co-star was the great GENE WILDER…let’s see what he’s doing today….
my second favorite movie of all time behind “THE WIZARD OF OZ”, is “WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY.” GENE played “WILLY WONKA.”
he also had a much publicized marriage to “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE” star GILDA RADNER…he was married to her until she died of cancer…..
here is the happy couple along with DOM DELUISE in the movie “HAUNTED HONEYMOON.”
GENE WILDER is now 79…here he is recently at the U.S. OPEN tennis tournament….
5. one of the hardest parts of leaving the radio business is my clients that i go see for advertising….they are not only my clients but my friends….if the next week is anything like yesterday, it’s going to be a tough deal…..nice compliments yesterday from some of my friends in businesses around ABERDEEN….LOVE YOU ALL…
6. a man in SOUTH CAROLINA stole a doctor’s identity and practiced medicine for a full year…WOW…suspicion first arose when he couldn’t stop giggling during breast exams…..
7. police in COLORADO are looking for a telemarketer who made a bomb threat to a homeowner….this is sad…this person is going to give telemarketers a bad name….
oh yeah…also, the homeowner plans on visiting the telemarketer in jail every evening around suppertime…..
8. the BLACK BEAR CASINO near CARLTON, MINNESOTA set a new world record by making a bacon cheeseburger that weighed 2,014 pounds….the burger had 60 pounds of bacon on it…or as we call it in AMERICA, “not enough bacon.”
9. a video store in LOS ANGELES says that actor NICOLAS CAGE owes them $224.48 in late fees for two DVD’S that he has yet to return…WHY? because he’s just too embarrassed to bring back “GHOST RIDER”, and “GHOST RIDER 2.”
10. PRINCE HARRY has made his first public appearance since his nude photo scandal, appearing at a charity event…he said it’s important to lend a helping hand…and only one helping hand, because the other one is helping to cover his you-know-what….
11. JOKE OF THE DAY:
Two aerials meet on a roof – fall in love – get married. The ceremony was rubbish – but the reception was brilliant.
I LOVE THIS NEXT ONE…
a guy tells his Doc, I can’t stop singing the ‘Green Green Grass of Home’. He said: ‘That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome’. ‘Is it common?’I asked. ‘It’s not unusual’ he replied.
I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY….