the daily blog is brought to you by:
we are in the auto plaza in ABERDEEN…stop by and say “hi.”
YEP…IT’S THAT DAY AGAIN…
1. here are your wednesday funnies…..
i LOVE our new drinking system at work….
i think i’ll go straight to the frozen pizza section and skip these little delights….
my choice for president? MAXINE…..you go girl!!!
i laughed out loud at the next one…. ha ha..
NAH NAH NAH BOO BOO…..
I WISH I HAD SEEN THE NEXT ONE BEFORE MY COLLEGE DAYS…
2. happy birthday wishes today go out to the beautiful actress NEVE CAMPBELL. i have always thought she was so incredibly adorable….still do….
NEVE CAMPBELL starred in the tv show “PARTY OF FIVE.” she was also in the “SCREAM” movies….
no doubt, her hottest role was in the steamer classic “WILD THINGS.”
NEVE CAMPBELL….still incredibly hot at 38 years old….
3. a legend in the music business turns 70 today…who? CHUBBY CHECKER….the guy who brought us “THE TWIST.”
here’s CHUBBY CHECKER at 70…this was a few days ago at a WNBA playoff game…
4. we can’t celebrate number 70 for CHUBBY CHECKER without doing the song that made him a household name…here’s “THE TWIST.” check out DICK CLARK…
5. speaking of the WNBA…i have one thing to say…
GO MINNESOTA LYNX!!!!!!
the defending champs move on to the next round of the playoffs…hoping to bring it all home to MINNESOTA AGAIN…the LYNX won last year….here’s their picture with the president…
6. seriously? we’re still trying to dig up JIMMY HOFFA? good gravy….the former teamster boss disappeared on july 30th, 1975 and numerous searchers have been used to find him….not one has come up with a clue….just days ago, another search was held in a suburb of DETROIT…guess what they found? NADA…ZILCH…NUTTIN’…..
many people still think he’s buried in the end zone of NEW YORK GIANTS stadium…
i thought that JACK NICHOLSON did a tremendous job playing JIMMY HOFFA in the movie “HOFFA.” JACK is so incredible anyway, but really showed his talent in this movie…here’s the real JIMMY HOFFA, followed by JACK NICHOLSON playing him….
7. i had someone tell me the other day that it doesn’t matter who gets to be president, because CONGRESS runs the country anyway…hmm…well, if that’s true, then let’s make the presidency fun…..
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…MY CHOICE FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!
that’s right…my choice is PEE WEE HERMAN…hey, if it’s true that CONGRESS runs everything and not the president, then at least we’ll have some super cool press conferences and state of the union addresses…….
8. JOKE OF THE DAY: (one of my favorites)
A man and his wife have gone to bed. After laying in bed for a few minutes the man cuts a fart. His wife rolls over and asks, “What in the world was that?”
The man says, “Touchdown, I’m ahead, seven to nothing.”
A few minutes later the wife lets one loose. The man says to her, “What was that?”
She replies, “Touchdown, tie score.”
The man lays there for about ten minutes trying to work one up. He tries so hard that he craps all over the bed.
The wife asks, “Now what in the world was that?” He replies, “Half time. Switch sides.”
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY EVERYBODY…